Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vet Bills..............................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Vet Bills.............................. Empty
PostSubject: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 12:21 pm

Have I told you how I love my vet.. LIke seriously if I had any other vet... I wouldn't be able to afford groceries.

So- For revolution for all my furkids

7 cats

Lots of dogs.. LMAO that weigh LOTS.. One dog is over 230 pounds- 120 pounds and so forth

My total bill

Is 230 bucks.

Now----- Here is the kicker..

I am fixing bosco and my Pyrs...

My total bill for 2 neuters and a spay.....

wait for it.. LMAO... 350 bucks.......

I LOVE HER.......... LOVE her........... LOVE HER
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 12:40 pm

Hell I'm coming out there, cost me $157. last visit for Khaos and all he needed was a damn booster and
the rabies booster is due at the end of the month.. I need a new vet!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:00 pm

D wrote:
Hell I'm coming out there, cost me $157. last visit for Khaos and all he needed was a damn booster and
the rabies booster is due at the end of the month.. I need a new vet!

Holy shit D- my shots are I think works out to be 30 bucks per dog....and the cat are 20 and that includes rabies.. Something like that maybe a little more ( not too sure). I just pay the whole damn bill... I will let ya know.. that is my next biggest vet bill- all the shots for all the animals.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:03 pm

*sigh

My old vet was only about $60 for shots but is too far to go too now Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:31 pm

Mini has the best vet ever...we are all jealous. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 5:38 pm

I just took my one dog in for shots and a heartworm test. $112. I'm going with revolution this year I think she quotes $90 something for a 15 lb. dog. By the time I'm done with two dogs it'll be close to $300.00 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:09 am

Shit soon I am going to take a loan....

I got my vet to write up my bill- even though we still have a spay and a neuter to go.. just easier that way..

So with horse shots, revolution, spay, neuter ( X2) puppy shots,other meds, ear cleaning stuff, antibotics- 4 way ( horse shots, West nile ( shots) Part A is just over 700 dollars.

Part B- Waiting on an order of muzzles.. and some other odds and ends.. 2nd set of puppy shots.. I should be done my regular vet work till the fall.. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vet Bills..............................   Vet Bills.............................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vet Bills..............................
Page 1 of 1