Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
kbullet
cureforboredom
Igloosukka
SillyStorm
K-Flash
BigBrownEyes29
Snitty
yorkiemom
Mousey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:10 pm

ChiaPet wrote:
Shut it, slak.....and while you are at, go dunk your head in scalding water...

+1
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:20 pm

[quote="Slak Supafasst"]I agree this guy is a whack job and should probably be denied visitation rights. But he's no where near as bad as the hundreds of thousands of women who abort and kill their own babies each year in our country, mostly out of sheer convenience. But that's a topic for another day I suppose.[/quote]

You should've stuck with that instead of making yourself look like an idiot, idiot! :suspect:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:22 pm

I know that Iggy won't run and hide to the Jiffy thread like most of you women on this board have done. I know that she is just preoccupied at the moment and will answer my questions eventually. That's why I've always respected her opinion. She never caves.
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:32 pm

Why don't you start a new thread on abortion rather than undermining this one - which was about a father who tortured his baby being granted visitation rights.
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:41 pm

He should not be able to see his child unless it is supervised!!

Boil his feet to see his reaction!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:45 pm

Miserable excuse for a human being should have never been allowed to procreate. I say boil his penis Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:46 pm

To be honest, Cureforboredom...

I'm still smarting from my Kijiji Headers. Any topic remotely controversial I posted got deleted. Yorko has already banned me but has decided to accept me back and give me a second chance...and I thank her for that.

My fear is that if I post a topic header about Abortion, Yorko will just ban me again so I thought I'd introduce it somewhat under Mousey's header...I didn't mean to hijack her opener, but as usual...one thing leads to another. Some of the most innocuous Headers can lead to the best discussions and interesting threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:50 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
To be honest, Cureforboredom...

I'm still smarting from my Kijiji Headers. Any topic remotely controversial I posted got deleted.

Do you really think people are stupid and can't see you for the bloody vaginal cum bubble you are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:54 pm

But at some point you all have to look in the mirror...

Dad dipping child's feet into boiling water = EVIL!!

A woman who aborts and kills her own baby= Yeah, whatever...no problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:53 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
But at some point you all have to look in the mirror...

Dad dipping child's feet into boiling water = EVIL!!

A woman who aborts and kills her own baby= Yeah, whatever...no problem!

The reason I believe abortion should be pro choice is because of fathers like the guy who dipped his child's feet in boiling water. I'm still wondering why the child's mother didn't at least try to kill the guy. Debating an issue like abortion with someone who cannot get pregnant in the first place is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 12:11 am

Debating an issue like abortion with someone who cannot get pregnant in the first place is pointless.

I agree. I know men make up half the population, blah blah blah. BUT, I think abortion is a womens issue, just as erectile dyscfunction or testicular cancer is a mans issue. I hope that I would never be in a situation where I would consider abortion, but I will stand up for women to have the right to choose. I would not want my daughter to be pregnant, scared and going to a coat hanger doctor for an abortion. I know some women make terrible decisions, like to use abortion as a contaceptive. However, it is bad practise to establish rules for all based on the poor judgement of a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!   WTF is wrong with people!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is wrong with people!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2