Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mothers Day .. <3

Go down 
+14
Jerseyfivedogs
Mini
Snitty
Mousey
Kewl Chick
ivegotfleas1
tootles
BigBrownEyes29
SillyStorm
Tookey
kbullet
cureforboredom
yorkiemom
*~Skittles~*
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 9:47 am

Do you have plans for Sunday?

I think we are going to the beach to my In-laws
for a BBQ.
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
yorkiemom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:33 am

My kids had a great idea,invite all the neighborhood kids over and have a weiner roast,needless to say I VETOED that asap
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:39 am

Well, my brother has invited my two sisters (who are both mothers) and my mum over to his house for a party. So... I guess I'll stay home with my partner and kids and not go to the party that I wasn't invited to...yet again. Families are great sometimes... :roll:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:55 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhh,cure not good,
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:17 am

Sad ahh cure...
sorry ...
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:21 am

No worries. No point in getting my nose out of joint over silly pettiness. It was been that way for-eh-vah.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:48 am

I have not a clue what I'm doing for my mom and MIL....
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:18 pm

I caught strep throat so have a feeling my mothers day will be laying in bed no matter what :lol:
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:38 am

Not sure what I'm going to do yet other than I've called my Mom and invited her out to a Brunch with Dd and I. We sent my MIL a beautiful Dragonfly flower arrangement yesterday with love,hugs and kisses across the miles it'll be delivered Saturday morn' but we recently spent a wonderful weekend together at the Sugarbush and she loves flower arrangements so it was perfect for her.

In honor of Mothers Day I'll share a recent picture of my Mom and I from our Tournament 2 weeks ago, well the hotel room but still LOL. The weird part of this picture for me is my weight loss in my face, my double chin is gone,my round face gone ... Wow doesn't even look like me LOL

Mom looks beautiful here too but has bad back and neck problems and I had to drag her away from my laptop LOL ... Now to find the picture LOL

Mothers Day ..  <3 Img_1510
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:00 am

Nice pic and congrats on the weight loss
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 1:33 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Nice pic and congrats on the weight loss

+1

For me, no plans. My youngest son gave me my present yesterday because he couldn't wait. lol He made me a pot, that he painted and a huge fridge magnet that had some string woven into it. He told me it took him the whole class period to do the weaving. :lol: Smile I'll try to get a picture of it to post on here next week.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 7:31 pm

Mother's Day Rap by a three year old LOL I've loved this for about 3 years now and it's the perfect time to share it LOL

Happy early Mothers Day All Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 9:26 pm

Well I have been having alot more stronger contractions today so I might be having a baby for mother's day!

If only I didn't have this stuffed up nose to go with it!

Sad
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 2:26 am

Happy Mother's Day ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 7:32 am

Happy Mother's Day everyone, the grandkiddies are coming today while their mommy plays ball hockey. I already told hubby I ain't cookin today. No
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:17 am

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's here!!! I hope you all have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:26 am

anyone else married with children but not getting the mothers day royalty? I got a "happy mothers day" and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:54 am

I got nothing but a mumbled "happy mothers day, whats for breakfast?"

*sigh ungreatful brats :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 8:59 am

I am not a brat.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 9:00 am

Are so.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 9:04 am

My kids mowed and did the weed eating for me yesterday for a mothers day gift,as well as made sure my morning coffee was ready for me.

2 of my step granddaughters came in late last night with my newborn greatgranddaughter,mind you they did not come to see me,but that is a whole different story
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 10:36 am

Don't know, everyone is still sleeping.
how come on this day, I still have to get up and do chores.

If it counts Mikayla got up at 6 am, to cry and leave me a huge surprise in her diapers. LOL
Happy MOthers day
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 2:00 pm

I got a flower seedling and a craft from my four year old and a homemade card and some bath salts in a shot glass wearing a bikini from my seven year old. lol My hubby is going to transplant some ferns into my garden for mum's day (later this week when it's not so cold) and he's making a roast for supper. We watched a movie and I'm just lounging on the laptop. Smile It's nice! And I don't have to get frustrated with my fam - who are all at my brother's house celebrating without me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 2:52 pm

LOL...sounds like you are having a lovely Mother's Day with your family. Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 9:15 pm

In this house today, the only sign it was mothers day is the fact its written on the calendar. But thought I would stop by here quickly and wish you all a Happy Mothers Day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mothers Day ..  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day .. <3   Mothers Day ..  <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mothers Day .. <3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next