Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YORKIE OVER HERE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:35 pm

WTF is wrong with your fb??? LOL

Its been a few days where my friends list is up then back down then back up by one.. I finally figured it was yours..

Through My facebook, sometimes it looks like im awaiting your approval, and the next second I could see your page?

Weird!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:00 am

I was on for 1 day and I hate it so I deleted my account I thought,then went to look at Trinns jewelry and they said they reinstated my account

I am not at all comfortable there

SORRY
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:06 am

Its ok, but ur now on my list..

its weird cause when I look up ur name theres 2 of you that show up, one that is still awaiting approval and one that I could go see..

Maybe just a glitch!!

I bet youd start liking it. It is definitly very addicting.. Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:08 am

i didn't stay around long,boston and D convinced me to join,but just not my thing
Back to top Go down

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 7:23 am

Yorkie I joined and didn't use mine for over a year . Then when everyone started talking about it changing I went and looked to see what they were talking about and seen that I had several request from people I went to school with .
It was like a class reunion , I live 1500 miles from my home town and never been back to a school gathering since 79.

Now I enjoy seeing my classmates and their families on face book .
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:37 pm

Sorry guys it just isn't for me,I am more comfortalbe in a setting like this where I meet up with old forum friends and we just sit and pass the time away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YORKIE OVER HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: YORKIE OVER HERE   YORKIE OVER HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YORKIE OVER HERE
Page 1 of 1