Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ISO BLURTS

Go down 
+27
pooperscooper
ivegotfleas1
*~Skittles~*
Jerseyfivedogs
ChiaPet
Unhingedmom
horrid hounds
Izzy
MikaKeara
K-Flash
cureforboredom
Kewl Chick
Mousey
BigBrownEyes29
Wrangler
Smoosh
Trinnity
HoodieCrow
dr_strange
Snitty
kbullet
Mini
Boston
Tookey
Igloosukka
SillyStorm
yorkiemom
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 9:55 am

My 2 down syndrome children(now adults) won the heart of everyone that ever met them.They are such loving and giving kids,I would raise a truck load of them if I could,

I will bet she will win their hearts way before she throws a fit perhaps in a different enviroment that is strange to her she will just settle in and go with the flow

If I don't miss my guess here,she will spend half of her time listening to music

How old is she?
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 10:07 am

yorkiemom wrote:
My 2 down syndrome children(now adults) won the heart of everyone that ever met them.They are such loving and giving kids,I would raise a truck load of them if I could,

I will bet she will win their hearts way before she throws a fit perhaps in a different enviroment that is strange to her she will just settle in and go with the flow

If I don't miss my guess here,she will spend half of her time listening to music

How old is she?

Oh I would raise a truck load of them if I could as well!!! And oh yeah she loves her music. She is 11 turning 12 in October. Time has sure flown by thats for sure! She makes everyone melt in her hands that she meets, but of course Mom (me) am nervous this time for some strange reason. Then again I should be looking at it like, since they are still sane after raising the hubby, they definitely will have no problems with her :lol: :lol:

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 10:19 am

I love the way they accept everyone,cannot stay mad long,usually have a happy smile on their faces. I chose my 2 down syndrome children got my daughter when she was 6 months old and my son when he was 2
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 11:10 am

yorkiemom wrote:
I love the way they accept everyone,cannot stay mad long,usually have a happy smile on their faces. I chose my 2 down syndrome children got my daughter when she was 6 months old and my son when he was 2

It also takes a special heart to accept them the way they are which is another way of saying Yorkie you have a big heart!!!!! I gave birth to my daughter without knowing she had down syndrome. Didn't find out till she was 4 1/2 months old. None of the tests while pregnant remotely gave a clue. She was always sick with pneumonia in and out of the hospital. Finally one of the nurses during one of her stays in the hospital noticed her crease in her hand (the head line) went all the way across on both hands, which is a trait in down syndromes. So they asked if I minded if they tested her for it. I agreed on the test, 6 weeks later the test came back stating she in fact has Trisomy 21. The doctors stated it was rare for a woman of such a young age (at the time of conception I was 19) to have a child with down syndrome. To this day I believe that no it was not rare and that I was just one of the lucky ones to be given a such a blessing, such a gift. The love they have is so profound and one of a kind. I notice in the world so many people take things for granted and honestly I would probably be one that did if my daughter was not born. She reminds you even the littlest things are of great value. She reminds people around her what love actually is. She asks for nothing in return except for love and a smile.

But I could go on for pages and pages about down syndrome, its one topic that holds very dear to my heart!!!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 11:44 am

You and me both,I could go on and on about it.When I adopted my first little one I had seen her in Social Services office,decided that was my child,fostered her for 2 years finally got the adoption through she is beautiful inside and out in my eyes,I was very lucky as I taught as a
teachers aide in a school for special needs children and I was able to
take her to school with me,she had speech therapy from 6 months old,when she started school she had a teacher who made up her mind this child would read,and SHE DOES,at a 5th grade level

She loves music and doing word search puzzles,she graduated from a
life skills program at Keyano college in Fort Mcmurray,

Okay I have rambled enough about her for now,I will get to the son later LOL
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 10:44 pm

Why don't people amuse me when i'm bored tantrum
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 10:49 pm

because I am bored too
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 12:27 pm

I want to go to the LAKE!!!

or to bingo :suspect:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 12:35 pm

go to bingo,the mosquitos will eat you alive at the lake
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 1:14 pm

lol I have bug spray and the lake is cheaper but bingo is on the rez and I need smokes *sigh too many adult decisions No
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 1:37 pm

Bingo,smokes,then to the lake
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Bingo,smokes,then to the lake

No bingo =(

But heading to grab smokes then its lake time for swimming!! cheers
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 2:07 pm

Enjoy Snitty,I am stuck here weeding the damn flowers I planted
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 5:23 pm

Well got the smokes and went swimming just not at the lake but least in the pool I didnt have to worry about fish touching my feet :suspect:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 5:27 pm

These weekends fly by too fast.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 8:28 pm

I got to go out and pull more weeds in 96 degree weather ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_smile

-------

https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=891
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO BLURTS
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40