Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ramblings from Cure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

Ramblings from Cure Empty
PostSubject: Ramblings from Cure   Ramblings from Cure Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:17 am

So, I just checked the calendar and I have to go back to work in four weeks - to finish off the last month of the position I just lost. Sad I also stepped on the scale - which I'm trying not to do so much these days because it's depressing - and I've lost 35lbs since having the baby. Sounds exciting, except I gained 65 lbs during the pregnancy. Nonetheless, it's going...albeit slowly. Off on a tangent, I really wish Canada had free post-secondary school, don't you? I miss going to school - even if it's via mail or online. And it's so expensive. Ahhhhhh...anywayz, hope the kibbles crowd is good. I wish we could lure the rest of the good-on-ya gang from kijiji here. You guys have done well to establish a community. I'm really impressed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

Ramblings from Cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramblings from Cure   Ramblings from Cure Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 2:38 pm

I'm really sorry about your position Cure. It's such a shame that a such a small thing can cause such upheaval. One grade... c'mon. Plus they already know you there so you'd think they could make some sort of adjustment to keep you there. I completely agree with the free post secondary education. I'd love to go back and get some additional qualifications. I wish I had made some different choices during my undergrad that would have afforded me more opportunities. I miss going to school as well.

Congrats on the 35 lbs. That's a big loss so pat yourself on the back. You deserve it. The rest will come off in time. I'm currently trying to eat a bit healthier myself. My first weigh in is Saturday and I have to say I'm a bit nervous. I've really been working hard. I'd be happy with 5 lbs off at this point.
Back to top Go down

Ramblings from Cure
Page 1 of 1