Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was banned because...

Go down 
+4
Mousey
Tookey
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

I was banned because... Empty
PostSubject: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 10:27 am

I dunno the fuckers won't tell me!!! Bahahahaha
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 10:33 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 10:51 am

I'm still waiting for my explanation I even emailed them this morning asking where it was :lol:
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 10:52 am

me too...LOL
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:38 am

OMG Kewl you got the boot too?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:39 am

Yuppers and I thought I was pretty nice this morning too...it must have been my siggy pic
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:40 am

Well I know why I was banned....lol
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:42 am

You earned it Girlfriend!! ((highfive)) cheers
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:50 am

heres my banning notice too long to post in the chat.. I have many of these but this was the lastest one 8)

Quote :
You were asked to edit by one of our Moderators, when you fail to comply with their instructions you go against Kijiji posting etiquette. There are no rules set but it’s common sense that we are not going to tolerate a user that keeps rebelling against Kijiji. You were banned in the past in USA forums, and you were given a chance to come back.. Not much was asked yet you continue to behave in a manner which clashes with what we are trying to accomplish her. It’s common sense to act cordially with your fellow posters. As such you are no longer welcome on the Canadian forums. Please cease writing in to my personal email and cease all communications with Kijiji Moderators.

My decision is final.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

and her personal email mousey if you want it 8) eacevedo@kijiji.ca
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 11:59 am

My letter to Elsy since I've yet to receive one....

Good Morning!

Sorry to be of bother with what is all going on and such. However with my banning I have been left clueless as to why I've been banned. I have received no warnings from Mods, nor has any of my posts been edited in which now leaves me completely utterly clueless as to why I'm banned. If you could be so kind as to respond to my email, it would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you for your time
Tookey
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 5:08 pm

Tookey wrote:
My letter to Elsy since I've yet to receive one....

Good Morning!

Sorry to be of bother with what is all going on and such. However with my banning I have been left clueless as to why I've been banned. I have received no warnings from Mods, nor has any of my posts been edited in which now leaves me completely utterly clueless as to why I'm banned. If you could be so kind as to respond to my email, it would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you for your time
Tookey

You should have used udderly lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 6:04 pm

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:06 am

I was banned because... 6a00d83451fc5a69e200e55070c1138833-
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:18 am

Wow she still uses the same auto reply message... Now where did I put her phone number...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 8:06 am

Kijiji on lockdown this morning, says they are doing maintenance, but they've never done that before. Hey wrangler so this is where you went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:11 am

Boston wrote:
I was banned because... 6a00d83451fc5a69e200e55070c1138833-

OMG I love it! lol

I can't stop laughing!!! Wish i was there lastnight I bet it was a good show. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

OMG! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 7:07 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Wow she still uses the same auto reply message... Now where did I put her phone number...

I was banned because... 740501 ooohh give it too me !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:18 pm

HI LILY!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned because...   I was banned because... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned because...
Page 1 of 1