Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soft mouths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

soft mouths Empty
PostSubject: soft mouths   soft mouths Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 12:49 pm

so on all the springer spainel websites i've been on all of them say the same thing about springers having
"soft mouths" which makes them great bird dogs... It would seem by the noises mojo makes when khaos
is chewing on him this "soft mouth" doesn't apply to cats or toes for that matter Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

soft mouths Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft mouths   soft mouths Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:41 pm

IDK about soft mouths. The springer spaniel puppy in the beginners obedience class last year sure had a good set of teeth, the little shark. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

soft mouths Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft mouths   soft mouths Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:51 pm

lol Khaos is a little bastard and as bella keeps trying to get him to hump her hes tries to be dominant
which is driving me insane, i'm used to submissive dogs, even bella the bitch she is when she knows shes in shit
you just have to look at her and she'll flop over and show her belly, Khaos it would take 3 people to hold him on
his back for even two seconds :lol:

He also HATES to be inside and holy shit can he whine when someone leaves the place and he doesn't get to go outside!!

Bella has also taught him her bad habit of growling when playing tugs, I'll have to try and get a video of the two
of them playing together they sound like two dogs killing each other instead of two dogs playing :lol:

Wish my card reader would read my memory card for I could upload new pics hes grown so much already he'll be
9 weeks on Thrusday and is already the same size as bella and out weighs her!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

soft mouths Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft mouths   soft mouths Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:47 am

Epic D =) wrote:

Bella has also taught him her bad habit of growling when playing tugs, I'll have to try and get a video of the two
of them playing together they sound like two dogs killing each other instead of two dogs playing :lol:

My dog play growls when playing tug and fetch. Sounds like a grizzly bear. But Murphy's Law, when you want to catch it on video, they don't do the play growl. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

soft mouths Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft mouths   soft mouths Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:37 am

When bella plays she always growls, hell when she jumps into your lap to give you kisses she growls
but for some reason when I use my cell to record it the sound always sucks Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

soft mouths Empty
PostSubject: Re: soft mouths   soft mouths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soft mouths
Page 1 of 1