Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay you crazy people.. LOL

Go down 
+7
Snitty
kbullet
*~Skittles~*
BigBrownEyes29
MikaKeara
yorkiemom
Mini
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Okay you crazy people.. LOL Empty
PostSubject: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:24 am

Gosh.. I know I have been busy..

Where the heck are ya all hiding out.. No one comes to visit. ( myself included) I turned off the automatic delete accounts function.

but any who.... give a shout out and tell us what is new. I have not gone to kijiji in awhile. So I don't go there

Rotton.. did you get the birdie yet?

pooper- how is the show circuit.. any updates

BOSTON>>>>>>>>>>> where is that cutie

YORKIE... HELLO.... HELLO.. HELLO

KB............................. so anymore boob stories

Mcauley- how many calves do you have on the ground

D---- I bet you are excited about your new addition

SWEET- get off facebook for a moment to say hi

JJ and IZZY.. I know I have been so busy.. It should slow down.. after we drop a foal.. and a couple of kids ( GOATS) LOL until Sept.. then off to school I go

hmmm I know I have forgotten a whole mess of wonderful individuals..

OH BBE.. where are some updates with your doggy pooh..

and yes I need to update some pics..

Quick updates.. still haven't smoked... dropped over 20 pounds.....and still crazy as ever.. cause gosh darnit.. I HAVE a damn pig in the house now..

Pugs are doing great. ( all save the big adventure for another time)

Molly the cow.. is hmmmm still a pain in my ass

hubby goes back to work soon...

hmmmmmmmmm I think that is all for now...

Don't make me come on here and flood the board.. LMAO...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:27 am

OH shit.

see I knew I forgot some people

MIKA.. how is the wedding planning

Mousey how is the forces treating you.. did you get your results back

skittles- are your cats driving you loonie yet... LOL.. and NO.. I don't want anymore cats.. have enough problems with a couple of strays.. that have caused some major dog fights around my place.. ARG..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

hey Mini,

I have just been busy trying to catch up with stuff while the kids were visiting in Texas and the weather is decent cleaning the yard and all that crap
Now they are predicting snow for tomorrow grrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 12:15 am

Hey mini, The wedding planning is coming along. I have a meeting with the priest in the morning to get some paper work done.. Paying off most of the services (decorator, photographor.. ) in April.. sooo, Im working usually 8 days on, 1 day off... and so on.. Im picking up anything I can, but keeping a day off here and there to meet with people, and get some work done.

Seems like its a little crazy on your end as well..lol.. a pig to boot!! Hahaha..

I just got back from work, and now cleaning my bedding sheets cause the damn cat peed on my bed yet again.. Argg.. This better not be a habit, cause I really don't know how long i'll take that. Her litter was changed and completly cleaned this morning.. Evil or Very Mad

Hope all is well with all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 8:44 am

Hey Mini,

I go onto Kijiji sometimes to read, and maybe respond to 2 to 3 posts. I'm as active as I used to be on that forum. Spend most of my online time on FB, since you got me hooked on CW, but now I'm at the point where I've saved up enough coins to redecorate my cafe and able to cook lots of food, and collect some VIP dinners that I'm starting to lose some interest in the game. lol

Not much else is happening with me, volunteer to help out with basic obedience classes and getting the pooch ready to may be attempt a rally or agility competition this summer. Been lazy with the camera, should get that back out and take some nice outdoor pics. I have a boring life. lol
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 1:20 pm

:lol: Hello Mini ... No they are not driving me crazy just Yet, they have started to open their eyes, not walking yet but they are getting stronger everyday so I know it will be SOON... The black and white one has a home already , he will be adopted by my
un-biological sister and her family Very Happy , they named him Jackson.. I am going to keep one, she is a really pretty dark Tabby. And that leaves 2 more..
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: okay you crazy people   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

Had I of come on here yesterday I would have told you that life is a bitch and I'm ready to die - thats after being up for 44 straight hours. Made some interesting discoveries though - first - I'm not as young as I use to be and staying up for more than 24 hours is a real killer - second - after being up for more than 24 hours straight your eyes feel like their full of sand, and after 30 hours you get this white slime coming out of them - third - driving to the Vets office at 2am after being up for over 32 straight hours is a task in itself - the 1 hour drive seemed like 10 and the drive home was even worse - fourth - after 40 hours of no sleep you begin to see things (thats all I'll say on that subject) Anyway after 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep I feel pretty good - Its cold here right now - snowing and a strong North wind which means will be a busy nite. So far 2 "C" sections, 1 milk fever (eclampsia) and have lost 7 calves. - better than half done. I think mother nature is telling this old rooster its time to call it a life and retire to a nice small acreage somewhere. Sounds like your getting a little fed up with Alberta. Hang in there things will get better - so you've lost 20 lbs and quit smoking - thats an accomplishment - I'm gonna have to move in with you and go on your diet so I can drop about 50 pounds. Take care Mini things can only get better.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:13 am

I haven't had any time to reply its been pretty nutty around here. I started with an other company on the 8th and have been working for them pretty regularly. So, for a period of two weeks I had two jobs, but I've dropped one so I can have some time to myself in order to keep from getting sick. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a day off pretty much ever. The boobs are fine again, no more pain (at least right now). Tonight is the Michael Buble concert.... pretty excited.... now if I could just stay awake through it all I'll be doing alright.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:39 am

I just got a call from a facility looking to hire for summer relief (I know people) so it looks like I'll be back up to two jobs again, but, it will give me an in so that should a full time position come available, I may have a shot.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:25 am

Wooooooooo! That concert rocked. Have I said yet that I love Michael Buble? No? Ok, well I do, a lot!. I posted pics on my facebook. Next time, I'm aiming for front row seats no matter what the cost.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 3:18 pm

Forget Buble concerts, If Celtic Thunder comes back to Ontario Im making you and boston come with me so you'll have to start saving your money now cause you dont have a choice in this 8)
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

Good to see you here again Mini, congrats on your accomplishments!!! You better get the crop out and use it on Dennis to get all the projects he started completed before he goes back to work...lol.

My update that you inquired about...the show circuit begins tomorrow. Sat, Sun and Monday, then she's off to Red Deer for 3 more shows on Friday, Sat and Sunday. One week off and home again for that week then 3 shows in Edmonton where she's to be exhibited in open and a specialty class. Arriba went to the handler on Thursday and I'm going tomorrow at noon to watch and take pics. Not sure about the other two days as the classes are at 8AM and hubby would drive me out to Camrose if I wanted but he likes to sleep in on weekends so I may go with one of my friends who is showing Papillons to watch if I can find a dog sitter for the other two, likely will just stay home though and have the handler call me if anything special happens. I do know her brother is going to kick ass though, he's 16 points behind the Havanese leader for top dog in Canada...he's gorgeous, I love him. I'll get a few pics of him too. Farrier was here today and we are caught up on hooves, Yeah. I have some fillys to start training as soon as it dried up and I am sooo complaining about all the shedding going on around here...dam hair everywhere. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:39 pm

mcauley wrote:
Had I of come on here yesterday I would have told you that life is a bitch and I'm ready to die - thats after being up for 44 straight hours. Made some interesting discoveries though - first - I'm not as young as I use to be and staying up for more than 24 hours is a real killer - second - after being up for more than 24 hours straight your eyes feel like their full of sand, and after 30 hours you get this white slime coming out of them - third - driving to the Vets office at 2am after being up for over 32 straight hours is a task in itself - the 1 hour drive seemed like 10 and the drive home was even worse - fourth - after 40 hours of no sleep you begin to see things (thats all I'll say on that subject) Anyway after 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep I feel pretty good - Its cold here right now - snowing and a strong North wind which means will be a busy nite. So far 2 "C" sections, 1 milk fever (eclampsia) and have lost 7 calves. - better than half done. I think mother nature is telling this old rooster its time to call it a life and retire to a nice small acreage somewhere. Sounds like your getting a little fed up with Alberta. Hang in there things will get better - so you've lost 20 lbs and quit smoking - thats an accomplishment - I'm gonna have to move in with you and go on your diet so I can drop about 50 pounds. Take care Mini things can only get better.

Hope you have less stress with the rest of the calving...sooo glad I am expecting no critters this year. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:41 pm

kbullet wrote:
Wooooooooo! That concert rocked. Have I said yet that I love Michael Buble? No? Ok, well I do, a lot!. I posted pics on my facebook. Next time, I'm aiming for front row seats no matter what the cost.

Good to hear things are going well for you. Two jobs wow, good for you. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Okay you crazy People   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:33 pm

Well another "C" section yesterday - twisted uterus - Vet almost went into shock yesterday when I phoned - Asked if I was feeling fine - I told him yes - WHY- His reply - "its 3 oclock in the afternoon, not 3 in the morning" Arrogant bugar eh. - Anyway bull calf arrrived full of spit and vinegar - as soon as he got up onto his feet he charged me looking for dinner. His poor mom's udder was completely empty when we got back home - so the little guy must have given her boobs quite a work out. Only a few stragglers left to pop - so will be able to get caught up on my sleep and maybe even some household chores. SO MINI any baby foal yet??? And how about an explanation as to why you have a pig running through your house. I think the squirrels have split the sheets - parted company - as only the mamma squirrel is around and given how cranky she is - she is definitely bred - she's making a home in the outhouse - looking forward to seeing the little ones when they arrive. - she has become a nasty little 4 legged fur ball - throwing pine cones at anything that comes close to the fir trees that surround the outhouse. Lots of Geese flying over - a sure sign spring has finally arrived - heard my first meadow lark this morning.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 11:53 pm

HEY Mini! and everyone else too......been quite a long stretch since I've been here. While waiting for Quinn to arrive from Ont. I came down with a wicked sinus/ear infections and had to keep on working while wishing I could just crawl into a dark cave. Personnel shortage at work has kept me at it 8 on/ 1 off until this week. Looking forward to tomorrow and Tuesday off. Have no idea what to do with two whole days, but I'll give it a shot.

I must go back over all the stuff I've missed.....that's on my to do list for the next two days. Hope everyone's been keeping well ....... I see there's a sleep/sanity shortage in some households and job jumping/wedding planning/baby popping going on too.

The Mighty Quinn arrived a week late......crappy weather in Ont. kept the breeder from making the three hour drive to T.O. as well as her other drop off two hours further away. Out of the three babes she had I got the only boy and OMG has he got attitude up the wazzoo!! Determined he's going to pierce my ear (only my right for some reason).....had planned on getting it done up high, but he seems to think mid-ear range is better.

Getting late so am going to crash and hopefully wake up to sunshine and returned energy.

Here's a shot or two (or more) of the new addition......don't let the cuteness fool you. ;)

Okay you crazy people.. LOL IMG_1997

Okay you crazy people.. LOL IMG_2041

Okay you crazy people.. LOL IMG_2004

Okay you crazy people.. LOL IMG_2008-1
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:47 am

congrats he is a very pretty boy to say the least
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 1:22 pm

Ohhh I like him he bites ears cheers
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 6:38 pm

I'm sorry, but the cuteness fooled me... I'm in love.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:53 am

Quinn is so cute. Smile Ok, the cuteness fooled me too. :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:14 am

What a cutie, seriously!!!
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:04 am

Aw, what a cutie!!!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 8:29 pm

Aww what a cute bird! and he snuggles..too cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay you crazy people.. LOL   Okay you crazy people.. LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay you crazy people.. LOL
Page 1 of 1