Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There are 2 guests .. on this board

Go down 
+5
Kewl Chick
pooperscooper
BigBrownEyes29
Boston
Mini
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

There are 2 guests .. on this board Empty
PostSubject: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

I have no idea how to make this forum

So these so called guest can not access it...

Any ideas from all you computer savy people
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:54 pm

I don't believe you can see anything unless you are registered.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:57 pm

Okay anyone want to try it out.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH

Cause I am a little dense today..
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:58 pm

I logged out and couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm

That I'm aware of, the only way to access the forum is to be a registered member. Could be someone who changed their user name.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm

Thank you my dear.

You are so kind

Now give me a big kiss

Okay time to think of some good games.. on here
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 1:03 am

I recieved an e-mail from a disgrundled lurker today. On chat this week we discussed just after the Kijiji forum clean up that we wished to avoid a few posters, well one in particular, and at the same time placed a ban on the 2 guests. I have the e-mail addys of course but I don't recognise their identification with just the e-mail nicks. Not sure what to do so I will post it here to see if this is anyone we know. Anyone know who this may be...don't really want to turn away an innocent but at the same time "you know who" is the first person I thought of :?: :?: :?:

Way am I banned from this forum? I have never posted, I come here for the infor on pets and love to read the storys about the animals that people have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sender email address: ijwallace@netzero.net
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:59 am

There is a webiste that you can search emails and see if they are active: https://www.spokeo.com/email but I also go to FB and search an amail to see if it leads me anywhere. Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

My thought would be to email them back asking for them to identify themselves in the proper manner,the idea that they came here to learn about pets just doesn't work for me

Pets are one of our least used catagories at this time

If you like pooper I will email the poster with the email you provided just let me know
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

pooperscooper wrote:
I recieved an e-mail from a disgrundled lurker today. On chat this week we discussed just after the Kijiji forum clean up that we wished to avoid a few posters, well one in particular, and at the same time placed a ban on the 2 guests. I have the e-mail addys of course but I don't recognise their identification with just the e-mail nicks. Not sure what to do so I will post it here to see if this is anyone we know. Anyone know who this may be...don't really want to turn away an innocent but at the same time "you know who" is the first person I thought of :?: :?: :?:

Way am I banned from this forum? I have never posted, I come here for the infor on pets and love to read the storys about the animals that people have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sender email address: ijwallace@netzero.net

Came up on facebook as

https://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ijwallace@netzero.net&init=quick#/profile.php?id=1249269833&ref=search&sid=731930559.3872849550..1

No clue who it is scratch
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 4:21 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
My thought would be to email them back asking for them to identify themselves in the proper manner,the idea that they came here to learn about pets just doesn't work for me

If you like pooper I will email the poster with the email you provided just let me know

I agree. I got the same email. It sounds like they weren't an active participant in the threads and because of no posts, the automatic thing that's set to deactivate the account happened.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:06 am

yorkiemom wrote:

My though was identical to yours Yorkie...pets just isn't that popular. I would have no problem with someone e-mailing this person to clear up if they are a victim or not BUT I did attempt to do so last night and it could have been my PC because I had a lot of windows open and when I entered the addy I have supplied my computer did some non welcome things just when I did that. I am not a PC expert and it seems irrational that what occured could have been caused by simply entering the addy at the header of an e-mail but seriously I was worried my PC was crashing. I attempted to restart it and it would not close...I left and had a shower and when I got back it was still not closed and hubby had to manualy shut it down and restart it. I won't take that chance again and I don't want the same happening to any one else. Could have been a coincidence, not sure but maybe not worth taking chances. Enter at your own risk sort of thing.
affraid
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:23 am

I have emailed this poster and asked that if they would like to rejoin kibbles they need to identify themselves before being admited back onto the forum

we will see what happens
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:23 am

If it is cam and I just gave her access to my email something will get hurt :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 12:13 am

yorkiemom wrote:
If it is cam and I just gave her access to my email something will get hurt :lol:

Shocked Shocked Shocked I told you Enter At Your Own Risk...lol. I sincerely hope this is Not the case. No
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

NOT GOING TO SAY IT....HEY CAPSLOCKS Shocked
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 12:31 am

yorkiemom wrote:

HA HA HA... Sorry Yorkie, but that just made me laugh really hard!!!

That would just be my luck.

Izzy just told me that Braat said on Kijiji that it was her.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 12:51 am

Thank God that is was brrat JJ is all I can say

that would have really ticked me off
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 1:25 am

What a relief...I wasn't touching that one with a ten foot pole. Smile Smile Smile Was there ever a reply Yorkie???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 guests .. on this board   There are 2 guests .. on this board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are 2 guests .. on this board
Page 1 of 1