Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New, but old to some

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CavalierMom
CavalierMom

New, but old to some Empty
PostSubject: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 6:56 pm

Hey everyone. I know some of you from Kijiji, then I was PitBullMom. I no longer have my pit, but now I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

A lot has happened since the days of Kijiji. Went to college, helped my then BF through Hep C treatment (he beat it), he got into drugs, I left him and moved out, I'm working at an accounting firm, I met a great guy named Doug, will be moving in with Doug in about 6 weeks, plan on trying to have a 3rd child (yes I think I'm crazy, lol). My girls are now 11 and the youngest turns 9 next month. I currently have my dog, a new kitten, my girls have 4 rabbits between them, and my BF has a dog.

I'm driving a Sebring convertible and a Town & Country van and looking at trading the Sebring in on a 2014 Camaro early next year (wish me luck).

Anyways, HI all that I lost touch with from before and hi to all the new people I'll meet.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 7:28 pm

Welcome CM! Pretty quiet around here lately, but nice to see you!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2014, 8:03 pm

Welcome Cavalier Mom!! I'm not sure if I remember you but glad to see you here and hope to learn more about you!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 1:06 am

Welcome back CM. We aren't as busy here as we used to be but you're welcome to look around and stay a while.
Back to top Go down
CavalierMom
CavalierMom

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 11:05 am

Thanks guys. I remember Bullet and Fleas. Don't remember Kewl, did you have another name on Kijiji?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 2:27 pm

CavalierMom wrote:
Thanks guys.  I remember Bullet and Fleas.  Don't remember Kewl, did you have another name on Kijiji?

Nope I only used this name except for when I was banned on kijiji and came back there as GSDMomma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, but old to some   New, but old to some Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New, but old to some
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: