Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, it's official...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Speshul to me

Well, it's official... Empty
PostSubject: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 10:59 pm

Well, it's official... DD... I just bought a new horse!  Adia Daal Aba - who will be coming up bred to the amazing WK Halim el Shahkir.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 11:06 pm

They are both beautiful!! Congratulations!!! I love the picture by the way, a nice action shot!!!
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 11:10 pm

What a beautiful picture. You must be proud.
Back to top Go down
Speshul to me

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 11:41 pm

The picture was taken by Jennifer Ligon - the owner of the foal.  I purchased only the mare.  She's coming to Canada next month... and I'm very excited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 8:03 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 4:17 pm

Speshul to me wrote:
Well, it's official... DD... I just bought a new horse!  Adia Daal Aba - who will be coming up bred to the amazing WK Halim el Shahkir. What a beautiful horse congratulations Speshul you know your horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's official...   Well, it's official... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, it's official...
Page 1 of 1