Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm really too old for this shit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

I'm really too old for this shit Empty
PostSubject: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 8:56 pm

This was day 6 at work. Filling in for the boss as she lost her dad this week and combining it with my 8 day stretch. I so want to get my hands on the part time kids they use to load our pallets at the warehouse on weekends.

This was one of our two pallets. The rest of it (and worst) had to be handed out to me through the 3 ft gap under the rear door of the truck as everything had avalanched into the door, jamming it. That included a few hundred pounds of potatoes (10 lb bags) and a shitload of 50 lb bags of squash, carrots and onions........all the while balancing on the ramp over a 4 ft drop to the ground. Who the fuck thought it was a great idea to pile loose bags of potatoes and unstable 50 lb bags of produce on top of melons, eggs and bloody (literally and figuratively) tomatoes????

Only good thing was I was so bloody tired by yesterday all I could do the whole time was giggle. Otherwise I would have just opened the bay door again and bulldozed it to the ground......then quit.

Just one more day to go........I hope.

I'm really too old for this shit P5180049_zps37cc7830

I'm really too old for this shit P5180050_zpsc58bb94d

I'm really too old for this shit P5180051_zpsd7694c2f

I'm really too old for this shit P5180053_zpsfbecd8ca

I'm really too old for this shit P5180055_zps24854209

I'm really too old for this shit P5180056_zps5b0abbdb

I'm really too old for this shit P5180057_zpsbcc073db

God love the sweetheart that worked with me after I got it off the truck.........she dove right in to help and giggled along with me. I'm almost 60.........I need to fucking retire!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 9:06 pm

I seriously hope that you are showing someone other than us those pics because some people deserve to have their asses kicked and then fired. Do they even think about how much money was just lost because they have shit for brains?
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 10:09 pm

I've sent the pics along to my boss. She can forward them on. Not only the loss but the bloody backbreaking work and time lost. I'll tell you I was feeling my age and more by the time I got home yesterday. Tomorrow night can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 10:28 pm

Looks like the way Walmart gets their truckloads of stock. It was horrible there, so I can imagine that was just as bad, if not worse. Hope someone gets in lots of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013, 8:11 am

WOW Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:30 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
I seriously hope that you are showing someone other than us those pics because some people deserve to have their asses kicked and then fired. Do they even think about how much money was just lost because they have shit for brains?

My thoughts exactly Kewl.
There are people who would love to have a weekend part-time job doing that when jobs are so scarse.
Back to top Go down
JourneyOn

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 6:55 pm

I know I'm really behind on this post but... WTF!!! damnyou

Whatever happened to the weekend help after the boss saw the pics?

Un-freakin'-real photos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really too old for this shit   I'm really too old for this shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm really too old for this shit
Page 1 of 1