Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebay people..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

o.k. so I haven't purchased anything from ebay since my daughter was a baby but I've been creeping on there the last few days and I've been eyeing some nice things....question is...do you guys stick to purchasing things from North America or has anyone purchased from China?
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Or other places, not just china...lol
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 9:32 pm

I have purchased from Hong Kong and Australia.I've even purchased from Canada lol.

I am careful what I purchase though as some stuff does not meet our standards from some countries and the border will often stop it
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:23 am

I'm just worried about getting scammed. I've only ever purchased from Canada or the U.S.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:35 am

Follow your gut feelings Mousey,also make sure it is paypal protected then you cant really get scammed
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:55 am

One thing I always do before I purchase something is to check the seller's rating and feedback. With all of e-bay I won't buy from someone with less than a 99.5 rating.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:42 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
One thing I always do before I purchase something is to check the seller's rating and feedback. With all of e-bay I won't buy from someone with less than a 99.5 rating.

I always check those too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebay people.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay people..   Ebay people.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebay people..
Page 1 of 1