Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Verdict reached in Rafferty trial

Go down 
+5
Mousey
rottnmom
yorkiemom
Boston
ivegotfleas1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kbullet
kbullet

Verdict reached in Rafferty trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verdict reached in Rafferty trial   Verdict reached in Rafferty trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 8:44 am

The greyhound bus killer has a mental illness that went undiagnosed or untreated... I can't remember which of the two. Kinda scary what an untreated mental illness can do to someone.

Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Verdict reached in Rafferty trial   Verdict reached in Rafferty trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 9:41 am

kbullet wrote:
Snitty wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I believe the Canadian government should bring back the death penalty and this guy should be on the waiting list.

Forget the death penalty, they need to just stop offering protective custody
while in jail, when you kill someone you shouldn't have the right to be placed
somewhere safer in case another inmate tries to kill you.

Put his ass in general population and let him be killed.

Thats a good way to go about it. Let them settle it amongst themselves, just have the officers turn their backs juuuust long enough.

I'm not actually saying that the guards shouldn't break up fights or whatever, I'm just saying that if someone especially someone who rapes and kills a child shouldn't be granted protective custody because their life might be at risk if placed in general population.

The whole point of sending someone to jail is to make them pay for their crimes not treat them like little princesses and protect them.

I also don't think people in jail should have as many rights as they have.
On the one news report they were listing all the things he'll have the rights too
Like books, his own tv, play video games, an hour a day outside, meals, a shower daily ect even his own computer if he buys one.
How is that punishment ?

Hell my kids don't even have that many rights when they are grounded.
They are allowed their meals and to go to the bathroom, Otherwise they get the joy of sitting on their ass in their room on their beds and time to think about why they shouldn't act like little brats and annoy mommy. No tv, no books (aside from if they want to do school work), no video games, no computer, no phones and no going outside.

Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Verdict reached in Rafferty trial   Verdict reached in Rafferty trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 10:39 am

I agree with you. I think that we shouldn't be paying with our tax dollars for a glorified vacation from the outside world. Hell, we also pay for their education while they are in there.... some come out with degrees. I think if you commit the crime it should be sit in a cell, come out for meals and therapy and that's it. I don't think anyone who commits any crime should have any luxuries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verdict reached in Rafferty trial   Verdict reached in Rafferty trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verdict reached in Rafferty trial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2