Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agility Nerd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Agility Nerd Empty
PostSubject: Agility Nerd   Agility Nerd Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:10 pm

A friend of mine is addicted in competing her dogs in agility. I came across a link she posted on my FB wall with agility course plans for those interested.

Unfortunately, my girl won't be able to do most of them but we might try some in the backyard when the weather is nicer out.

http://agilitynerd.com/blog/agility/courses/index.index
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Agility Nerd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agility Nerd   Agility Nerd Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 10:22 am

I wanted to do it with Bella but when we got her she was 3 and already dog aggresive, so we couldn't join the class and no space to do any home courses
Sad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Agility Nerd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agility Nerd   Agility Nerd Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

Snitty, when I had my dog in agility there were a couple of dog aggressive dogs in the class. We would just crate the dogs with a blanket over the front so that they could not see the other dogs running the course. My dog would get extremely excited when a Border Collie in the course. I'm thinking because he was really fast doing the course and her pery drive would kick in. But when it was her turn to run the course, she had no interest in the Border Collie. If you can find a course in your area that has good safety practices, Bella might have fun giving it try.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Agility Nerd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agility Nerd   Agility Nerd Icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 11:47 pm

It's fun to do and they love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agility Nerd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agility Nerd   Agility Nerd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agility Nerd
Page 1 of 1