Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps.. Empty
PostSubject: Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps..   Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps.. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 12:59 pm

These are 2 things I can't live without... LMAO

Duck tape has so many uses. Helps when you have to wrap a wound. Cause some dogs love to chew vet wrap.

Twine is my friend.. LOL.. We have pig pens.. summer pens and winter pens. Well momma pig ( I know creative names) she was breaking out of her pen and would visit with the horses... I couldn't figure out where she was breaking out ( duh) as she can't get out of the hog panels. After awhile rounding her up. I found that she was breaking through the gate. It is a wooden gate. wrapped in farm fence. Farm fence is stretchable.. LOL..

HUbby was on his snipers course. With kids you need to fix it fast. So we already destroyed my baby crib with Jack. So I used the baby crib. Attached it to the gate using bailer twine. It still works.. LMAO.. Hubby laughed but said.. it works.. Saves him from redoing the gate. We are in the process of changing out all of gates to steal... gosh darn cribbers..

ZAp straps we use all the time. We have metal pickets ( we tend to make emergency pens in the winter). It is so much easier to use these to attach the fencing to when you have to.

So do you have anything unusual you use..... LOL
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps..   Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps.. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 8:24 pm

you forgot the bra lmao

friend had a farm i always went to.. they had a hole in the fence.. yes farm fence.. ugh, so the only thing enar was a ladder.. shoved it in the hole.. been there since and her pigs haven't gotten out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Duct Tape, baler twine...   Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps.. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:19 am

For me every vehicle has duct tape, baler twine, wire, rope and panty hose
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps..   Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:22 pm

Dammit...my post got lost and I didn't copy it. Short version...Duct tape, bale twine, the good plastic snow fence not the crappy stuff and portable corral panels, you can never have enough panels ever. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps..   Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duct tape , bailer twine and zap straps..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Livestock-
Jump to: