Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where were you guys when I needed ...........

Go down 
+6
rottnmom
Mousey
Mini
kbullet
yorkiemom
Izzy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

Where were you guys when I needed ........... Empty
PostSubject: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:06 am

To be kept away from pets on KJ ?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:06 am

watching the action over there is where I was,but as you can see I refrained from posting
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:16 pm

laughing at you reading the craziness... I told you to stay away.. and you didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:20 pm

omg i went..................... argg is all i have to say
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:56 pm

LOL I was lurking....
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:15 pm

I must stay away ............ I must stay away affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:25 pm

I missed it, was it the cats with ringworm thread ?

I also forget what the medication for ringworm was that was posted in that thread , does any know what it was ?,
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:27 am

Yes that was the thread alright Shocked
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 5:48 am

Shit, what did I miss??? Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:18 am

I missed it too.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 5:58 pm

I am not going back to look LMAO It was about some cattery that got closed down and all the cats were put to death by the SPCA. None of it made sense to me, but apparently Broken Angel said she had reported them. IDK, I was looking for a news artcile but couldn't find anything about it. The cattery ended up with some of Mel's cats and it sounds like they were put down. I am not buying the story........ considering the source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:36 pm

I kinda saw the story, but after awhile, it's hard to follow all the permutations & combinations of the pet forum, follow past threads, and figure out if people are who they say they are, and what they tell the free world. It's ok to be passionate about some things Izzy. God knows, I've died on a few hills there.

Aside from a few good people that I've gotten to know via email on that forum, I try not to get too involved in the personal side of that life anymore. One day you think someone is ok...and then you find something out about who they actually are, and what their character is, and then well...it's kinda disappointing.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:00 pm

K-Flash wrote:
I kinda saw the story, but after awhile, it's hard to follow all the permutations & combinations of the pet forum, follow past threads, and figure out if people are who they say they are, and what they tell the free world. It's ok to be passionate about some things Izzy. God knows, I've died on a few hills there.

Aside from a few good people that I've gotten to know via email on that forum, I try not to get too involved in the personal side of that life anymore. One day you think someone is ok...and then you find something out about who they actually are, and what their character is, and then well...it's kinda disappointing.

Pssst, K-Flash.... who are you on KJ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:40 pm

Yep, I know what you mean K Flash. Lots of people who I 'thought' I knew, have become huge disappointments. Crying or Very sad Although in the same breath I have been pleasantly surprised by others Very Happy

Oh, I don't know who you are on KJ either Embarassed :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:16 pm

Izzy wrote:
I am not going back to look LMAO It was about some cattery that got closed down and all the cats were put to death by the SPCA. None of it made sense to me, but apparently Broken Angel said she had reported them. IDK, I was looking for a news artcile but couldn't find anything about it. The cattery ended up with some of Mel's cats and it sounds like they were put down. I am not buying the story........ considering the source.

:lol: Chicken, I dare you to go look.

There was no news article. Someone had posted an ad on the other forum about a cattery and the cats and kittens had ringworm. Melannen came on to state that it wasn't her, but a friend of her's and the whole story behind why this breeder had to sell these cats. A few months later the post comes up again in another thread, BA states that she was the one who called the SPCA, and it went downhill from there.

I'm not a supporter of the SPCA or a fan of them. But I do agree with Harrow. It's one of those subjects where everyone would be better off to agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:15 pm

I think it is all BS .............. just another attention getting story from Mel sleep
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:40 pm

All i know is ring worm is contagious but not that bad lol

before i knew molly had it.. i was picking at it lol... she had a bald head for awhile.. lol and a green head from the copper tox..

As people of the internet... I know how you all feel........ hence I am staying out of the drama....................................................
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm

I looked.

I'm not at all surprised. I don't even bother to toss in my two cents anymore. 👅
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

If anyone looked...I was the cause of Broken Angels post. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 1:51 am

Pooper .......... you are always to blame affraid :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:13 am

I am lonely and bored, haven't been to Kijiji pets for over a year....maybe I will just take a little peek.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:01 am

Shocked Shocked Don't do it Gypsy !!!

*grabs Gypsy by the shirt* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where were you guys when I needed ...........   Where were you guys when I needed ........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where were you guys when I needed ...........
Page 1 of 1