Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

last year's picture but funny

Go down 
+2
Mini
smurry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

last year's picture but funny Empty
PostSubject: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:11 pm

It's funny because this is daddy, we got the santa suit at costco and we surprised the kids with a visit from Santa, my son was convinced it was the real santa but was scared of him and hid behind my legs. My daughter as you can see was terrified!

last year's picture but funny N3utmg
This is as close as my son got to Santa
last year's picture but funny 10hvzlx
last year's picture but funny 2agoqcl
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:57 pm

That is cute.................

my kids were never scared of santa................. most of them were sleeping.. lol..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:27 pm

LOL that looks like my son last year.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 1:34 am

I wouldn't say funny, I can totally understand how your children feel. When I was their age, I was scared of Santa Claus. Those are cute pics.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 1:43 am

Pictures with Santa and the younger ones are usually not that great. Must look like a monster to them and then they mature and find out it was never a real individual in the first place. I will likely never understand this but each to their own. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 9:34 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Pictures with Santa and the younger ones are usually not that great. Must look like a monster to them and then they mature and find out it was never a real individual in the first place. I will likely never understand this but each to their own. Smile Smile Smile

I don't remember when I learned there was not really a Santa. (Gosh I hope nobody is letting their kids read along and read that...lol) so I have no idea if I cried or got my heart broke. I'm thinking since I don't remember being told, chances are I just eased out of the fairy tale on my own. For me, even now, I play along with the fairytale because it's cute. Not that a big man dressed up in a funny looking red suit and saying 'ho ho ho' is cute, but the magical feeling of all of it is. The music and the big eyes and ooh's and awe's from kids. It's even sometimes breath taking and can almost be more exciting for me than the kids because they are not sure what to expect.
Weird as it may seem, I am not into most shows, cartoons or anything fairytale. last year's picture but funny Icon_santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:14 am

My Parents had to explain to me who Santa was we never referred to Christmas as Santa coming it was always about Jesus .
I remember hearing my dad say making children believe in Santa was going to ruin the meaning of Christmas .
We decorated our home , we had lights and Nativity Scene .

Several of my Aunts and Uncles on my Mothers side of the family were not happy with me when I would tell my cousins Santa wasn't real .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last year's picture but funny   last year's picture but funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last year's picture but funny
Page 1 of 1