Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uh Oh...my fate and cats

Go down 
+3
Jerseyfivedogs
yorkiemom
pooperscooper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Uh Oh...my fate and cats Empty
PostSubject: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 1:28 am

Sooooo....as most know I cringe when a stray happens to appear BUT today I couldn't believe my eyes. A 4 -6 month old lilac point siamese kitten is in my garden shed. Lilac siamese are my favorites!!! It's gorgious and it can stay. Smack me for saying I wanted no more cats. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:35 am

sounds like that one is keeper LOL
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 8:57 am

pooper,

Too weird.
I had a Siamese kitten make it's way up my driveway last summer. (or the summer before-I'm not awake yet)
I thought she had to be lost as you don't see too many siamese kittens roaming the neighborhood.
I asked all of my neighbors and nobody said they owned her.
We kept her as my husband has always wanted one.
I even thought for awhile that he came up with this "scheme" to get his cat.
Like I'd ever say no-lol

Many months pass and of course we love her now. (close to a year)
I saw the neighbors' little girl and we got to talking and she told me that her Siamese kitten ran away along time ago.
I had her cat and her father lied to me when I asked him if they owned kitty.
Cory said he wasn't giving the cat back as he was afraid what the father might do to it as he obviously really didn't want the cat if he would put his daughter through that.
I still feel bad for the little girl.
As time went on I realized the cat is better off with us as he is cruel to animals.

I am glad you got your dream kitty.
We need pics.
What's her/his name?

I'm thinking someone owns her, as they are rare.
Be careful who you ask if you don't want to give her up.
Now I know that sounds mean as someone might be looking for her but I'm just telling you my little story.
If you decide to post found kitten ads, don't say the breed or everyone will be claiming they lost one.

Wow, I typed a lot.
Shocked

Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2011, 1:14 pm

Oh, Pooper, you're lucky. Like Jersey mentioned, we want to see pics. Smile Will this be an indoor cat?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:59 am

I do feel lucky, smack me into reallity. So far I have only gotten him/her close enough within about a foot. It's kinda scared but does talk to me and pays no attention to the dogs and the other cats have not been aggressive towards it. Will post pics later. Smile It will be an indoor cat be it the barn or the shop but not likely the house as I swore off litter boxes...hmmmm...maybe though if it's not too feral.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

Reason I was asking Pooper, was because if it was even a little feral and you kept it in the house, you may want to rethink making it an indoor house cat. They can be the dirtiest animals to keep in your home (from personal experience), even when they reach the adulthood stage.

Temptations cat treats always seem to get scaredy cats to warm up to you.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 7:02 pm

Uh Oh...my fate and cats Iefq80
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 7:10 pm

OMG!!!!
She is gorgeous.
She looks like a Himalayan. (SP)
Gorgeous kitty.
What did you name him/her?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Another beautiful cat! Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:27 pm

Oh wow!!! Beautiful cat/kitten! Can't be too feral, as his/her coat still looks really good.. Likely just running scared and needs a Pooper-mama to step in.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 1:01 am

It is a cutie...had a set back with the capture the way I want to do it. One of the resident toms decided to beat the crap out of it a few days ago and that made it more shy. We have handled the little thing twice and had numerous chances to capture it as he/she? sleeps in the kennel and all we have to do is close the door. I've asked myself...OK so now it's captured what the hell do we do after that? Decided to leave it where it is until it calms down and gets a tad less shy. We will keep it but chances are it won't be a house cat. Weird though how they just show up, we are miles away from neighbors yet it appeared. It will come around but I don't see it as a house cat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:39 am

Oh Pooper, what a beautiful cat. So pretty!! (even if it is a boy)
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 2:17 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
It is a cutie...had a set back with the capture the way I want to do it. One of the resident toms decided to beat the crap out of it a few days ago and that made it more shy. We have handled the little thing twice and had numerous chances to capture it as he/she? sleeps in the kennel and all we have to do is close the door. I've asked myself...OK so now it's captured what the hell do we do after that? Decided to leave it where it is until it calms down and gets a tad less shy. We will keep it but chances are it won't be a house cat. Weird though how they just show up, we are miles away from neighbors yet it appeared. It will come around but I don't see it as a house cat. Smile

Well pooper I will gladly take this kitty away from you.. to become a house cat...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:26 pm

That is a very pretty cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh...my fate and cats   Uh Oh...my fate and cats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh...my fate and cats
Page 1 of 1