Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They finally caught him ...

Go down 
+5
Unhingedmom
Kewl Chick
Boston
yorkiemom
BigBrownEyes29
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

They finally caught him ... Empty
PostSubject: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:55 pm

I was watching Celebrity Apprentice, waiting for the last 15 minutes to see who gets fired. They break into a special news report, stating that the U.S. President will be on shortly to confirm the news that they killed Osama Bin Laden and the U.S. has his body.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:59 pm

I heard that too,and I hope they are right
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:06 pm

I was watching Brothers and Sisters. So angry it was interrupted. They did say on the news report that he was killed a couple of days ago. I assume that means they've done a DNA test to confirm it's him before the announcement.

But darn it, couldn't they wait until my show was done? *cries*
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:16 pm

Boston, you're right he must have been killed a few days ago. I knew that they had Bin Laden's DNA for years in the case they did kill him or someone who appeared to be him.

I wish they could have waited until after Celebrity Apprentice was over to see who got fired. Especially since it's been a half hour since this has been reported and the President hasn't come on to announce this yet. I hope he comes on soon, I have to wash my hair and get ready for bed and be up early tomorrow. lol
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:18 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Boston, you're right he must have been killed a few days ago. I knew that they had Bin Laden's DNA for years in the case they did kill him or someone who appeared to be him.

I wish they could have waited until after Celebrity Apprentice was over to see who got fired. Especially since it's been a half hour since this has been reported and the President hasn't come on to announce this yet. I hope he comes on soon, I have to wash my hair and get ready for bed and be up early tomorrow. lol

Agreed. They could've waited until the ACTUAL Presidential Address to interrupt. I hope he comes on soon.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:11 am

Holy Shit, I seen Obama all over the tv last night and just ignored it.

I am glad he is dead, 10 yrs too late IMO.

I feel that this is a small victory though because there are so many more who are ready and willing to step into his place and support their cause.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:02 am

Boston wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

Agreed. They could've waited until the ACTUAL Presidential Address to interrupt. I hope he comes on soon.

Hmmmm, conspiracy, you think?

https://youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4

Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:24 am

That was a funny video UM. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:14 am

:lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:35 pm

Personally I don't care what they interrupted to tell us they got the rotten bastard.

Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:03 pm

UnhingedMom wrote:

Hmmmm, conspiracy, you think?

https://youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4

:lol: I was peeing my pants laughing yesterday when I saw that on the news. Donald Trump didn't look too happy. But oh well, if you can dish it out, you have to be able to take it too. Who knew Obama was a comedian. :lol:
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 8:57 am

Kewl Chick wrote:
Holy Shit, I seen Obama all over the tv last night and just ignored it.

I am glad he is dead, 10 yrs too late IMO.

I feel that this is a small victory though because there are so many more who are ready and willing to step into his place and support their cause.

+1

Yes, he committed horrid crimes. But what is it really going to do in the long run?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 5:06 pm

UnhingedMom that video was great....someone left a comment I agreed with.

That's why he's the fuckin man!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 2:59 am

As nice as it is to hear he's dead, I do think things will get worse for Americans now....not better. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They finally caught him ...   They finally caught him ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They finally caught him ...
Page 1 of 1