Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..has it really been this long!!???

Go down 
+8
BigBrownEyes29
Boston
Amomma
kbullet
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
yorkiemom
brrat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brrat
brrat

..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 1:41 pm

Thanks Boston!

I was actually thinking of you the other day, about when we pulled our hi-jinks on Kijiji..and then when I came on here and saw a username with Elsiethecow..I laughed so hard I thought I was gunna pee my pants..although when you're 8 months pregnant, that is nothing abnormal :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 3:49 pm

and I got banned I guess for telling Elsie to have an udderly good night "sigh" those were the days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brrat
brrat

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

You have to admit..those last few days on Kijiji were absolutley hilarious! :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

Yes, it has been a long time since you've been on. Smile Welcome back and congratulations on the new addition to your family.
Back to top Go down
brrat
brrat

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm

Thank you BigBrownEyes!
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 9:52 am

Congratulations Brrat, and welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brrat
brrat

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:36 am

SMURRY!

How have you been!!! I hope things have been going well for you! and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
brrat
brrat

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

I'm back! Did anybody miss me? Very Happy

Thought I would share the good news!

Alexander Austin
born June 4, 2011
7lbs 9oz
19 inches long

He was only a week late! And he came in a hurry, 2 1/2 hrs of active labour! NEVER AGAIN! Very Happy

How is everyone?! Anything new with anyone?!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

A brand new, straight of the package K&B kidlet!!! Congratulations and WELCOME BACK!!!

Everyone is misbehaving as usual, some more than others........and it's still the fun, welcoming place it always was. 👍
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 8:34 pm

Congragulations and welcome back

Now we want pics,and I love the name you chose for him,you must be delighted to have that over with
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 1:39 am

Congradulations Brat on your new addition. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 10:37 am

Congratulations Brrat on the birth of your son!!! I love his name!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 1:47 pm

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! If you feel comfortable doing so, post some pics of the little guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

Congrats Brrat!
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 4:22 pm

Congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:56 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:56 pm

oh and congrats!!
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 11:14 pm

Congratulations!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brrat
brrat

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 2:15 pm

Thank you everyone!

My used-to be middle son (lol) picked his middle name! Smile Because hubby and I couldnt agree lol.

I will post pics, I just have to figure out how to get them off my new camera lol....

Hope all is well with everyone! Smile I am, slowly catching up with everything that has been going on around here, hard to do with 4 kids running around lol...well 3 technically right now Very Happy

5 more weeks until school! Does it sound bad that I cant wait for Sept 6th? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

Nope,doesn't sound bad at all,mine start in about 21/2 weeks and I am sooooooooooooooooo ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..has it really been this long!!???   ..has it really been this long!!??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..has it really been this long!!???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2