Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sales tax!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 9:57 pm

When you buy a new car, you pay the taxes, I can cope with that. Want I don't like is when you buy a used car, you are paying the SAME tax on the SAME car that has already had the taxes paid on it. And who knows how many times the car has changed hands? Gotta love the double (or more) dipping by the gov!

Sorry, just felt like bitching. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

OH hell Fleas if you don't like it try this on for size

when I bought my truck I paid taxes every year after that,that I own the truck I pay personal taxes on it.so I have paid taxes 3 times on my truck already and about due to do it again.

I have to pay the taxes everytime I renew the plates on it and also on my van which I didn't even purchase here
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
OH hell Fleas if you don't like it try this on for size

when I bought my truck I paid taxes every year after that,that I own the truck I pay personal taxes on it.so I have paid taxes 3 times on my truck already and about due to do it again.

I have to pay the taxes everytime I renew the plates on it and also on my van which I didn't even purchase here

WTF??? That's insane miss key. I thought taxes were a temporary thing to fund a war or something?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

Let me tell you everytime I have to pay them I wage a damn war
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

:lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

everytime I go to get my plates on my truck and van I can figure on no less than 500.00 and it pisses me off,I had been away from here for so long I forgot about the personal sales tax crap
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:24 pm

What are you paying the tax on? When I renew my plates it's $150 for two years.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

that is my personal tax they tack on for my 2 vehicles then the price of the plates on top of that and it is only good for one year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sales tax!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales tax!!!!!!!!   Sales tax!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sales tax!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1