Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!

Go down 
+5
kbullet
Kewl Chick
ivegotfleas1
Jerseyfivedogs
Slak Supafast
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slak Supafast

You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Empty
PostSubject: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:06 pm

Hmmm...this site seems quiet since I got wrestled to the Exit door at the back of the Bar and tossed into a dumpster. How's Mousey? Is her Hubby back from Assgoofystan? How's Iggy? Did she finish her book?? Perhaps I could woo a few of da ladies back with a song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNsmiqmaEWo
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:47 pm

Hi Slak,

Liked the song.

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:23 am

Life is good. Hon is back to work after child leave so we're doing a bit better financially. My devilish little twin girls are 6 now. They still pull my track pants down to my knees when my hands are full at Tim Hortons...french braid my hair...and beat me senseless, but I'm getting used to being their crash test dummy.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:45 am

Sounds like life is good for you.
And you get your hair braided, lucky you.
French braids are difficult.
Heck, regular braids are difficult.
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:49 am

Yeah, but the french braids clash with my pumps, so I tend to where flats after the hairdo...lol!

So how is everybody doing here?
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 1:09 am

Last edited by Slak Supafast on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 1:20 am

I just hope this gal I've hired to sing can pull it off...Studio time can get bloody expensive.
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:22 pm

Quiet site. I guess everyone is on FB nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

Er...okay, I get the hint. Let's all talk about the weather instead of art and life. I'm starting to remember how pedestrian this site was many moons ago...and why nobody posts here anymore.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:49 pm

Slak Supafast wrote:
Quiet site. I guess everyone is on FB nowadays?

We have lost many to FB. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 4:40 pm

Okay I will bite...Hi Slak. I hope you will be kind while you are here and not fall back into old habits. This site is much quieter these days, FB is evil!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 7:02 pm

Perhaps everyone remembers the type of person you are and aren't willing to goad you.

Personally, I think you're an asshole and this is my one and only post to you...pull the same shit as before and I'll make sure you're gone.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 7:05 pm

My one and only post is much like Bullets,keep yourself under control Slak
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 8:32 pm

:o

Has this place turned into a female dominatrix site while I was gone? lol!
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 8:43 pm

But judging by the last couple of posts, perhaps it was the attitude of The Moderators that chased everyone away. I've noticed that tyrant, tinpot dictators aren't in fashion these days.
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

But it really is too funny. Three Moderators talking to each other about the weather and threatening posters with banishment.

Banishment from what?? THERE'S NOBODY HERE!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 9:07 pm

I'm here and I was talking with you.
No good?
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 9:50 pm

No, you're fine JFD and thanks for saying Hi.

When I got unceremoniously turfed from here a year or two ago, the place was alive and full of posters. I come back and most everyone is gone and I notice the Mods still have their same snotty attitude. Perhaps there's a connection, ya think?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 10:10 pm

I am not too savvy with the acronyms -LOL

Seriously, I just got it.
Never saw my name like that before. Razz
I googled savvy and acronyms as my spelling is horrible.
In the time it took me to google-I figured out the JFD. Embarassed

I hope you understood that as I ramble.

Anyhoo, the mods are fair here and IMO it is a nice place to be.
We do talk about the weather, it seems we all don't much like snow.
We are not all on FB but we do go there too.
We really love this place and have welcomed you into it. Again-lol

Take it for what it is Slack and maybe you will have a bit of fun.
Maybe?

If you have a beef about something that you feel happened to you in the past here- just say so and get it cleared up.
Just my 2 cents.

Your song is beautiful and I hope you get everything you want out of it.

Take care Slack.

Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 10:29 pm

Thank you for the compliment.

kbullet-"Personally, I think you're an asshole and this is my one and only post to you..."

It just amazes me what the Internet does to people. Would you address someone in real life in this manner??
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 11:38 pm

I see one of two things happening shortly, JFD. Kbullet and Yorkie will change their minds (a woman's prerogative) and address me again with a scathing rebuke.

Failing that, they will simply ban me with no explanation whatsoever like they did the last time.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 12:15 am

Slak, I also greeted you but it seems you would rather ramble about the past than to try and be polite. JFD and I will be pretty much the only warm welcomes you get here if my memory serves me. Please, kick back, relax and leave the past in the past. I also like your song and I hope the girl you have singing does an amazing job. It would be nice to hear someday rather than just reading it. what is your genre?
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 12:49 am

I've deleted my song lyrics. The Mods pissed me off. I don't feel comfortable sharing my art with these people anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 1:00 am

C'est la vie, suit yourself!
Back to top Go down
Slak Supafast

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 1:21 am

Ban the passionate people for their opinions and points of view...and you're left with a handful of Moderators talking to themselves about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!   You say Goodbye, and I say Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You say Goodbye, and I say Hello!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next