Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does he look like a pissy pussy...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Does he look like a pissy pussy... Empty
PostSubject: Does he look like a pissy pussy...   Does he look like a pissy pussy... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 11:53 pm

This is what he does when he wants in. He's decided lately he wants to use the dog door off the deck and not the regular one we usually use for the cats. The cats aren't welcome in the house, the heated garage is their space. He likes to try and come in and run downstairs and hide. Sorry Archie, I am never having a litterbox in my house again ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2JnupPxMlM twitch
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Does he look like a pissy pussy...   Does he look like a pissy pussy... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

LMAO...that is one pissed off cat!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Does he look like a pissy pussy...   Does he look like a pissy pussy... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 1:16 am

:lol: You really pissed him off. I'm sure if he could have kicked the door in to get in, he would have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does he look like a pissy pussy...   Does he look like a pissy pussy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does he look like a pissy pussy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Cats-
Jump to: