Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What A Brat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 12:27 am

If Julio was a human boy he would have earned his Boy Scout badge for hunting tonight. What a little shit...I'm a tad pissed with him. Have all the dogs with me on our nightly trip to do chores and I see the mouse first, a real cutie, was hoping to pick it up and put in in my pocket before the dogs saw it but I was a second too late and Julio grabs it in his mouth. Told him to "drop it" and he did, it was unharmed except for a bit of slobber. Good Boy, treat reward, and we all moved on, I watched the mouse scurry away.

We are near a 1/4 mile away and he turns around at a dead run heading back to the mouse location. No recall at all...he's usually near perfect. Ignores me completely. Mad

Really pissed because today I saw a coyote and a fox in the back field and had to leave the girls at a sit/stay to go back and correct him. I run as fast as I can back and there he is with his kill, proud as can be, tail wagging. Tell him to drop it again and he does...that was a good thing at least he didn't eat it. Have to run back as fast as possible back to the "good girls"...who friggin listen, with a dead mouse in my glove.

Didn't end there though...chores done the return trip wasn't much better. Because my husband plowed us a new pathway with the tractor as our usual one is a snowy disaster obedience problem # 2 occurred. My dad, another dam male, was walking back from the barn and knew I was mad at the first incident and compounded the behavior problem by walking with his arms out like a movie monster and imitating a coyote howl which gets Julio barking at him. I love my dad lots but that pissed me off even more because he does these things sometimes to irritate me and then ridicule my training skills, or lack of them. I ignored and kept on heading home walking backwards to see what the Julies was going to do. Called him one time to come and he headed back to our "normal pathway", the long route like a bat outa hell,. I thought at first he was running to the farmhouse because I couldn't see him with stuff in the way but he plowed through all that snow that was really deep to finally listen. Call me sadistic but I rather enjoyed watching him getting a real workout in drifts that aren't hard but deep, so it was a chore for him. He was pooped when we got home, for about 15 minutes...lol.

Ack...boys are dumb, throw rocks at them. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:41 am

LOL. that made my night.. I needed that laugh...

Only cause I can picture you running after your furball...... with steam coming from your ears....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:51 am

Mini wrote:

Only cause I can picture you running after your furball...... with steam coming from your ears....

You pictured it perfectly... Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 7:37 pm

Mini wrote:

+1 :lol:

Pooper, the next time you're at your parents home, just go into your dad's washroom and turn the butler brush facing him, so that it looks like it's watching him when he's in there. lol
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 12:26 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:

Pooper, the next time you're at your parents home, just go into your dad's washroom and turn the butler brush facing him, so that it looks like it's watching him when he's in there. lol

You slay me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 12:32 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:

You slay me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol ... That will teach your dad to mess with you and your dogs.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 12:46 pm

Might I suggest instead of just turning it to face him you hot glue it to the floor so he can't turn it back as easily. That might freak him out more. Hot glue comes off easily, which is why I suggest it instead of other glues.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 12:48 pm

kbullet wrote:
Might I suggest instead of just turning it to face him you hot glue it to the floor so he can't turn it back as easily. That might freak him out more. Hot glue comes off easily, which is why I suggest it instead of other glues.

LOL ... That would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What A Brat Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Brat   What A Brat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What A Brat
Page 1 of 1