Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Empty
PostSubject: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

Although our kids are a bit older it's still a wonderful time. Our oldest son starts College today and our youngest starts grade eleven. OMG it's an exciting time for them and kids around the world. Days like today I can remember walking each of them to Public School on their first days and crying tears of pride as I walked away knowing they were in good hands.

My daughter was recently told if she'd like to pursue a certain goal for College she'll get a Scholarship from her "For Youth Initiative" group that she attends regularily and that my friends is a proud mother moment.

Surely I'm not the only one though ... come on share your excitement the kids are finally back to School Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:49 am

I'm glad for jrs sake. Wifey was working a lot and with my knees all screwy and no other kids around all summer, it was hard to keep her amused. At least with school back, she has her friends around and most of her day is gone when she gets home.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

Fleas,good morning,haven't seen you around for awhile,why are you up so early LOL
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:57 am

My daughter's friend showed up early this morning so all I got was a "Bye Mom!" and the slamming of the door.

Wait......... what?

Gone.

Geez, whatever happened to the ritual of kissing mommy's cheek, the tears (mine), the excitement (theirs), the promises of telling us all about it when she/he gets home (not, "Hey, I'll text you when I'm home.... k?")?

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:01 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Fleas,good morning,haven't seen you around for awhile,why are you up so early LOL

That crazy school stuff can do that to a parent. Pout
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)    It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the most wonderful time of the year :o)
Page 1 of 1