Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Crafts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:36 am

Anyone make Christmas gifts? Or do any certain crafting on the holidays?

I paint lightbulbs for tree ornaments.
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:37 pm

We sometimes do the popcorn string.. or the paper ring thing lol I have Holly tree's and I think this year I am going to decorate with the Holly :face:
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:58 pm

MMGirl~~Skittles wrote:
We sometimes do the popcorn string.. or the paper ring thing lol I have Holly tree's and I think this year I am going to decorate with the Holly :face:

I haven't done popcorn strings in a long time. That is a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:10 pm

8)

Last edited by Dinkers on Thu 19 Nov 2009, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:14 pm

Dinkers wrote:
we did when the kids were little then I started collecting glass ornaments and now nobody is allowed to touch my tree 8)

My kids decorate the tree. I decorate everything else...

pssssst. I have two trees. :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:32 pm

I go to the annual christmas craft sale is that close?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 5:36 pm

I have 3 cats and a dog... I can't have nice things LOL. I haven't done Christmas crafts in years, but I am making a blanket for the MIL. I have a cookie book that is specifically designed for you to give cookie jars with the ingredients for the cookie layered in the jar... I might do that this year, but there aren't many people we buy for.

I was hoping we would have good baby news before Christmas so I could do something cute as part of the gift this year, bu so far, not so good....
Back to top Go down

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 6:42 pm

⭐

Last edited by Dinkers on Thu 26 Nov 2009, 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 7:16 pm

kbullet wrote:
I have 3 cats and a dog... I can't have nice things LOL. I haven't done Christmas crafts in years, but I am making a blanket for the MIL. I have a cookie book that is specifically designed for you to give cookie jars with the ingredients for the cookie layered in the jar... I might do that this year, but there aren't many people we buy for.

I was hoping we would have good baby news before Christmas so I could do something cute as part of the gift this year, bu so far, not so good....

I have one of those cookbooks too! I make the teacher and babysitter a gift jar Very Happy **sending baby dust**
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 7:34 pm

Well I beat you all... with the tree

2 years ago... my hubby went to the neighbors to help him burn some brush piles.....

Ya well that is what they said... He came home plastered. Poured himself through the door. ( he walked home at 11 left my truck there- good boy) but he crashed on the couch.. I guess the christmas tree in the middle of the night was evil. Because he litterally wrestled it.. Broke the tree .. lots of my ordaments..................................... well he had to go buy me a nice new tree...... LOL

as for decorating.. the more gawdly my house is the better.. we litterally decorate every room.. every space christmas. We have a 300 foot drive way. we put up an arch and run lights all the way down our drive way.. We put up over 4000 lights outside... inside.. I have no idea. I have a 5 ft singing santa... penguins that dance........ blow ups................ this year... I bought one of those projections thing.. to put on the barn.. so I can have dancing snowflakes.. Just bought over 40 individual candy canes that light up.. I am going to put them on my front pasture.

I found.. a halter.. that lights up with antlers for the horses.. hubby said I am not allowed to bye them for the donkeys... arggg....

BUt we make lots of decorations and trees... We just made some snowmen today.. LMAO...............

I love christmas time.......... my hydro bill doesn't.. BUt we get lots of traffic.... My neighbors claim they are going to start shooting out my lights.. cause you can see my lights over 5 miles away.. LMAO I will take pics this year.... ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm

Mousey wrote:
kbullet wrote:

I have one of those cookbooks too! I make the teacher and babysitter a gift jar Very Happy **sending baby dust**

Send enough for twins please... I only want to do it once. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:00 pm

twins huh? I hope you got lots of patience...lol
Back to top Go down

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 6:45 am

Holy crap Mini you are insane. :lol:

I decorate the dogs....but not sure if I had horses and donkeys if I would decorate them.

I don't go wild with outside decorations it's mostly inside....but I have been slack the last few years due to a loss. It's hard to get "excited" about a time that was made special by someone that isn't around any more.

I went a year with no tree and last year the kids put one up...I just came home and it was done. They also put out all my santas. So I know they miss me being in the xmas mood so I will give it better effort this year and maybe even bring out the christmas toilet paper. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 12:44 am

Mousey wrote:
twins huh? I hope you got lots of patience...lol

I don't. So this should be fun for you all lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Crafts   Christmas Crafts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Crafts
Page 1 of 1