Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning, the video in this post is graphic.

Go down 
+2
mcpug
ivegotfleas1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Empty
PostSubject: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:50 pm

I'm not going to pretend I'm the animal lover on the level that most of you are. I don't not like animals by any stretch, I just choose not to have them.

That being said, this shit makes me sick to my stomach.

Again, this video is sick shit and will piss many of you off. Don't worry, it's not blood and guts or anything like that, just makes you want to beat someone. You've been warned.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhd18D2P1j40g4Wh4j

If this has been posted before, I haven't seen it. If it has, I apologize in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

this was posted on another forum and then removed by the mods.....

I guess they were trying to identify the girl yesterday (I think I am not 100% sure) but according to what was posted on the other forum she was identified.......

Really sad and senseless.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img90/1150/1283204176729.jpg
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/animal-lovers-launch-search-for-puppy-killer-girl-dpgonc-20100831-fc_9419113

Last edited by mcpug on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:01 pm

I'll see if I can dig up some news on this freak....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gouIdcLcRsd7obPuW_nXP3G8u9Ew

Video of girl throwing puppies into river sparks outrage

WASHINGTON — A video of a girl tossing half-a-dozen puppies into a river has sparked outrage online with chat forums and Facebook pages calling for her to be tracked down and punished.

The 44-second video, which was originally posted on YouTube, shows a blonde girl in a red sweatshirt casually taking the squealing black-and-white puppies out of a white bucket and tossing them into the fast-moving river one by one.

The video was removed from YouTube but has been embedded on a number of other sites.

Several Facebook pages have been created dedicated to exposing the girl, who appears to be a teenager, including one called "Find the Girl Who Threw Puppies in River" that has attracted more than 1,200 friends.

"Find this girl and send her to prison for animal cruelty," Facebook user Jacqueline Wills wrote on the page.

"Throw her in the river!!!" wrote Dave Sherrid.

Many of the messages on Internet message forum 4chan threatened extreme violence against the girl, who was identified by some users as being from Bosnia.

The puppies video surfaced just days after an uproar in Britain over a video which showed a 45-year-old woman dumping a cat in a trash can.

The woman became the subject of an Internet hate campaign after her actions were caught on camera and the footage posted online.

The cat was discovered and rescued 15 hours later.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/animal-lovers-launch-search-for-puppy-killer-girl-dpgonc-20100831-fc_9419113

Animal Lovers Launch Search for 'Puppy Killer' Girl

(NewsCore) - Outraged animal lovers joined an online search Tuesday for a young woman who features in a 44-second-long video throwing what appear to be puppies into a river to drown them.

More than 1,500 people have joined a Facebook group titled "Find the girl throwing puppies in the river" since the shocking video was posted online.

Another Facebook group was set up titled "The chick who threw those puppies into the river shud [sic] be arrested."

The video -- which is believed to have been made in Croatia -- begins with a young woman dressed in a red sweater throwing a whimpering puppy into a fast-flowing river.

She then bends down and takes another puppy from a bucket before tossing it into the water. The woman throws a total of six puppies into the river during the video.

The video was posted on Facebook and on the video sharing website LiveLeaks.

Almost 500,000 viewers watched the video on the LiveLeaks website -- although the video was later taken down.

Earlier this month, U.K. woman Mary Bale, 45, caused outrage when she was caught on CCTV footage throwing a four-year-old cat into a garbage bin.

The cat, Lola, was uninjured in the attack, but spent 15 hours in the bin.

Bale has since apologized to Lola's owners.

LiveLeaks published the video of the puppies being thrown into the river with a warning to viewers.

"Whilst we appreciate [that] publicizing this video could lead to information that could be passed to authorities we would like to ask members that no personal information is posted here nor should any threats be aimed, or 'action' taken, against this person other than to pass information to any relevant authority," the warning read.

Last edited by ivegotfleas1 on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:02 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
I'll see if I can dig up some news on this freak....

sorry i edited my post to add the news story and some pictures of the girl.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:09 pm

It almost looks like they know who she is with those pics.

Hehe, we posted the same link.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:12 pm

apparently she is fro Croatia, they found her facebook page but all of the information has been erased, IDK if its her or just speculation you know how mobs work online LOL

Anyways all the info is on the facebook page, sadly because she is from Croatia there will be little to nothing done about this crime.

Thank God I live in Canada
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:14 pm

The sad part of it all is that this probably goes on on a daily basis all over the place. Most people aren't dumb enough to put it online, although I would argue they are still stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 7:03 pm

Read it on the news this morning, sickening Mad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 1:43 am

Not, not, not going to watch the video. The Pepper vid gave me nightmares, seriously and got way to involved in that. I do agree this crap goes on likely every day and it makes me sick. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:58 pm

I can't watch Mad
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 7:18 pm

Holley Shit!!!!

I honestly beleive where the only species that can be so freaking cruel.

I honeslty beleive that we are about the dumbest species of them all. We are cruel, and we like ruining other lives, including poor innocent animals.

I wish I could find this person and throw her in the river.. That really enrages me!!

Arggggg!!! People make me sick!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 6:33 pm

Read in the paper today someone threw a kitten out of a moving van off a bridge over the Grand River. The kitten was in a bag and the bag got caught in some branches instead of the water someone called the S.P.C.A. and it was saved. They call him "Chance" People are so cruel!
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:09 pm

I watched it, I am in shock!
Warning, the video in this post is graphic. 356754 Warning, the video in this post is graphic. 356754 Warning, the video in this post is graphic. 356754 Warning, the video in this post is graphic. 356754
Those poor puppies!!
That girl is sick, she looked like she was enjoying herself!
Whoever was filming this should be punished as well.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:12 pm

Update

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2010/09/03/15238716.html

Police have reportedly found the young woman in a red shirt who was filmed throwing puppies into a river.

Local police in Travnik, on the eastern edge of Bosnia near the Croatian border, identified the girl after her parents reportedly turned her in, according to news report leaked to local online news outlet Index.hr.

The girl - who remains unidentified - and her parents were asked to make the roughly 40 km journey to the city of Bugojno to make an official statement to police.

The investigation garnered international attention after a video hit the Internet on Tuesday showing a young girl, likely a teenager, picking up puppies from a white bucket and hurling them into a roaring river. She can be heard to laugh or say "whee" as she does so.

The video sparked an international furor among animal rights activists and sympathizers.

PETA had earlier offered a $2,000 reward for the capture and conviction of the puppy-thrower.

On Wednesday evening, Gawker media reported that Hollywood director Michael Bay also offered $50,000 reward for the girl's arrest.

Then, on Thursday afternoon, a video surfaced on YouTube that used a single frame-grab from the original video with the text of an apology overlaid on it.

The apology read: "My name is Katja Puschnik and I would like to appologize [sic] for my behavior. The puppies belong to my grandma and she told me to get rid off them because they were only 3 days and they were ill. They had parasites from their mother. I didn't knew [sic] exactly what to do so I

thrown [sic] them in the river because it was a short death. I did not want to make them suffer. I am really sorry for this Sad"

But its quick removal from YouTube and lack of additional information makes it difficult to tell if the apology is real or a hoax.

Dozens of fake apologies purporting to be from the girl have shown up on blogs across the Internet.

Animal abuse laws in Bosnia would allow for the girl's parents - if the girl is underage - to be fined, but no jail time is expected.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning, the video in this post is graphic.   Warning, the video in this post is graphic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning, the video in this post is graphic.
Page 1 of 1