Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about the 'letters' of registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Question about the 'letters' of registration Empty
PostSubject: Question about the 'letters' of registration   Question about the 'letters' of registration Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:56 pm

I have a couple of times looked at this cattery (hate that name, sounds smutty Giggle ) when I started getting interested in Persians and Himalayans.......not for now, but someday when there is an empty space at home.

Was wondering if anyone can tell me what this means and is it something similar to CKC as in are the kittens registered (or can they be)?

CFA AND CCA REGISTERED CATTERY

I came across this website when reading up a bit on the breeds and was pleasantly surprised to find out they actually live in my subdivision. Which would come in real handy if I do decide I want to look into getting one. Take a look over their site and tell me what you think about them (the breeders and their cats)...... cause I wouldn't have a clue not ever having looked for a cat let alone a purebred.

http://vanillarosecattery.piczo.com/?g=1&cr=6

BTW, I'd be doing a heck of a lot more research before ever taking this step
Back to top Go down

Question about the 'letters' of registration
Page 1 of 1