Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you find the time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

How do you find the time Empty
PostSubject: How do you find the time   How do you find the time Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:55 pm

I have been asked this question over and over again. With a new baby and chores. I am sure some of you would like to know the answer... LMFAO

I don't sleep.. LMFAO.. JK.

It is easy. This place is a family affair. My kids have chores. They have animals that our theirs. Those critters are their responsibilities. I oversee the care. But they have chores they do as soon as they get up before they have their breakfast. They have chores to do before they go to bed.

Then I get asked but you have a baby. Simple. She goes where we go. We have some excellent babysitters when it comes to doing things.

Example. She is in her stroller. If we are cleaning pens. The donkeys huddle around the baby as she sticks her fingers up their nostrils.. pulls on their hair.. They seem to enjoy the torment.

When we chase the horses back into the black pastures. SHe is right along side of us in her stroller yelling HA HA HA HA. My little cowgirl.

Feeding time is always funny around here. As we have to separate some animals due to their needs and balance diets. They are very well trainned. But my son will round up the alpacas and put them in their pen to feed them their ration. All on his own.

We don't walk the dogs, with the exception of the pugs. Which is my 7yrs old responsible for.

I run a very tight ship, when it comes to the critters. I am also thankful for my hubby in his current posting maybe works a max of 15 days a month. So we don't have to pay for daycare. I work when he is off. My work and school schedule will always revolve around my family and my critters.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time   How do you find the time Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

Now Mini we know your statement is not true. You had your vet and doctor friends make a clone of you and there's really 5 of you getting all the work done...isn't there. LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time   How do you find the time Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:08 pm

LMFAO..

Yes that is why my little guy needs to go commando today.. as he has no clean underwear.. ( BAD MOMMY)

Or my garden. .. is the new in.. it is a weed garden. I think I got like 10 pods of peas.. LMFAO..

Some things get left behind..

OH and I hate laundry.. one of the reasons I was up before the sun.. LMFAO.. damn laundry never ends
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time   How do you find the time Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:10 pm

LOL @ Pooper's comment.

From personal experience, I have always found where there's a will there's a way. There's always a way to make the time. Which is why I have a hard time understanding people re-homing their dogs because they work an 8 hour shift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you find the time   How do you find the time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you find the time
Page 1 of 1