Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oyy... random funnyness

Go down 
+3
Snitty
Kewl Chick
pooperscooper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Oyy... random funnyness Empty
PostSubject: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:29 am

I had to move all of my small agility stuff into a teeny tiny space because I am sooo tired of moving it every time we have to mow the big lawn every week. The dogs have had the equipment in "their space " for a few weeks and they are like kids on a playground when on their own. This area was the one I was building/fencing right off our deck and it's temporary, tiny and crude. I love it because I can let them out safely and watch them out the window playing.

Hubster filmed for me and of course everything went to hell in his presence regarding agility, nothing went well and it was too funny to edit. Julio poops and makes it a shitty start and it is too cute not to share. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeD77S0ElO0
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:48 am

That was funny!! Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:56 am

That was adorable
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:43 am

That was funny... I love the part where the pooch got caught up in the chute.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:37 am

Love the video. I watched this video late last night. lol Your husband is a ham Pooper. Love his narrating. My dog has gotten wound up in the chute once or twice getting overly excited about running through it.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:44 am

kbullet wrote:
That was funny... I love the part where the pooch got caught up in the chute.

My favourite part too, LOL!

My dogs watched with me. Great. Now they think they should get treats for pooping too.

Cute video, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:38 am

LOL...yes my hubby is a real ham and I love his humor. I know I sometimes get criticized for treats for pooping and peeing outside but my dogs are very well house trained and I want to keep it that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:51 am

That was so cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oyy... random funnyness   Oyy... random funnyness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oyy... random funnyness
Page 1 of 1