Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV show called Hoarders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

TV show called Hoarders Empty
PostSubject: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm

Well I don't usually watch tv (as I live in the boonies with one television channel lol) we'll today I was doing my normal "google search" as I was checking up on the dogs that were seized in Sask. back in June from a hoarder. Well I stumbled upon this tv show which is definitely eye opening. If you have a weak stomach some episodes will make you wish you had a bucket close by. If you want to watch season 2 you can get the recent ones playing on A&E site. Season 1 you can get on megavideo website. And if everyone already knows about this tv series then I must really invest in cable tv lmao
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:32 pm

I've watched the show before, makes me feel SO much better about our...... *workshop/storage area*. I do really feel sad for those people though, hard to relate to what's going on in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

I'm in the process of watching season 1 ( I worked backwards lol watched season 2 first ) the different styles of hoarding makes ones mind boggle thats for sure. Animal hoarding, useful everyday thing hoarding, to down right garbage/fecal matter hoarding. It definitely gives one insight into the disorder and how they (the people) live.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 12:35 am

It's an interesting show to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 12:57 am

I try to avoid it as it makes me sad both for the animals and the people
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 5:58 am

That show disgusts me, but I have watched it many times. They definitely have a problem much deeper than just throwing junk away.
I cannot eat or drink when I watch it and I have to go wash after I watch it.

I admit I have a weak stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV show called Hoarders   TV show called Hoarders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV show called Hoarders
Page 1 of 1