Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ISO Blurts

Go down 
+19
rottnmom
rotncorso
Boston
kbullet
Mousey
Unhingedmom
JJ
SillyStorm
Kewl Chick
pooperscooper
Jerseyfivedogs
HoodieCrow
ChiaPet
Amomma
Snitty
ivegotfleas1
BigBrownEyes29
yorkiemom
Mini
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

ISO Blurts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:42 am

JJ,sorry I missed you,hopefully everything will get done before winter hits
you gals in the butt
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:56 am

Hi JJ!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:14 pm

rottnmom wrote:
OMG! BBE ........I should have gone to pee before I read those!! :lol:

You can tell there was a short down period at work. That last quote I got from a programmer. We received a software bug (not really a software bug, the client's network has some serious issues) from first level support. As we were watching the dial-in recording, the first level technician kept doing the same thing 5x, instead of trouble-shooting and doing different things to try and diagnose the problem. That's when the programmer was telling me about that last quote. lol

Welcome back JJ!
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 1:05 am

Me also off to bed...short note...Loved it BBE and good to see you JJ. And for me at the moment... sleep sleep sleep Just waiting for the dogs to pee. scoop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:23 am

Hi JJ
BBE :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 3:57 pm

T.G.I.F.

Not looking forward to next week though.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:29 pm

Off to an antique sale and show tomorrow YAY
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:48 pm

Have fun tomorrow Yorkie!! I hope you find some good stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

don't know if I am buying but I am definetly looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 2:40 am

Thank you ladies. I think we'll get the reno's done long before the snow flies Yorkie.

Last night Izzy caught her sandal on some scrap OSB board I had in the driveway and her right knee snapped. She is in the hospital and scheduled at 9 a.m. tomorrow for surgery. It has too much damage for a cast and will require some extensive surgery. She broke the bone under the knee cap and there is some bone grafting to do. Also, a metal plate and screws will be added to help hold the knee back together. Until that we were moving right along with the renos. Although I had stopped all projects and was cleaning out the mess on the carport, I feel bad and at fault that I had not cleaned it all up before then. ISO Blurts - Page 9 591666
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:02 am

Aww JJ, I am sorry to hear about Izzy!! I will be sending good thoughts her way for a speedy recovery. Please don't feel guilty!! Take Care of yourself and Izzy!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:40 am

JJ that is not good news,and don't feel so bad about it,I am sure you did everything
you could,but you know as well as I do that somedays the days just arent long
enough to get all the things done that we need to or want to

I wish Izzy all the best,give her a big "HELLO" from me and tell her I said to make you wait on her hand and Knee for the next little bit

I have finally got all the new flower beds I did this summer put to bed for our short
winters here,now I can get back to working on the other antique bedroom and looking
for other furniture to refinish and put in it.

Off to an antique sale and show this morning

You two take care and Good luck to Izzy today
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:44 am

I hope Izzy gets better soon... tell her to make you buy her a really big present.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:09 am

Sorry to hear about Izzy, wishing her a speedy recovery. Please don't feel guilty JJ, it was an accident.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:32 am

JJ wrote:
Thank you ladies. I think we'll get the reno's done long before the snow flies Yorkie.

Last night Izzy caught her sandal on some scrap OSB board I had in the driveway and her right knee snapped. She is in the hospital and scheduled at 9 a.m. tomorrow for surgery. It has too much damage for a cast and will require some extensive surgery. She broke the bone under the knee cap and there is some bone grafting to do. Also, a metal plate and screws will be added to help hold the knee back together. Until that we were moving right along with the renos. Although I had stopped all projects and was cleaning out the mess on the carport, I feel bad and at fault that I had not cleaned it all up before then. ISO Blurts - Page 9 591666

Poor Izzy. Don't be so hard on yourself, these things are random, sandals get caught on crap. Sometimes they slip off and you step in crap, that's life.

Sending positive thoughts, your and Izzy's way. And hoping her recovery goes as well as mine did.

If you do an online card or something, I'd love to sign it, let her know the internet people wish her well.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:39 am

That is a great idea Jimmy!!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 6:22 pm

Damn, sorry to hear that JJ. Knees are not fun when they get messed up.

Say hi for me too and a speedy recovery. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:01 pm

Ohhhh JJ, hope you don't take too much flak from the invalid when she gets home....accidents happen all the time. Pretty sure Izzy will grin and bear it....once the drugs kick in. But you will have to be especially sweet for a bit. Giggle

Should I brings flowers?? flower

Tell Izzy to I hope she recovers quickly and with as little discomfort as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 8:29 am

Hope all is well soon!
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 9:07 am

Oh gosh, poor Izzy! Give her a hug from us, hope she heals fast from this. Meanwhile, maybe a laptop and some major spoiling?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 10:23 am

37 degrees when I got up this morning,now that is just wrong
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 8:49 pm

Had to stop by Walmart today to get a few things for my son's school camping trip tomorrow. Come out to my car after being in the store for 30 minutes, only to find some bird crapped on my windshield. From a large mess all over my car, you could have sworn it was a Pterodactyl. overr It's a good thing I like birds. ISO Blurts - Page 9 367248
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

Get well soon Izzy!! Sorry you got an ouchie Sad
Back to top Go down
horrid hounds
horrid hounds

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 4:58 pm

Give Izzy my love JJ

Hope she has a speedy recovery xx
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:18 pm

24 hours and we're in Van City!! WHOOT!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   ISO Blurts - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO Blurts
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next