Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my baby goes for surgery tomorrow

Go down 
+5
kbullet
Jerseyfivedogs
BigBrownEyes29
yorkiemom
smurry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:01 am

My 2 year old has to have a hernia repair, tomorrow is the day, I'm going to be such a wreck when they take her away, I wish I could trade spots with her, poor little girl.

Sad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:04 am

ahhhhhhhhhhh,Smurry,just be there when you can,it is always tough to see the little ones have to go for a surgery

Keep us posted on how she does

How are things otherwise with you guys?
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:18 am

yorkiemom wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhh,Smurry,just be there when you can,it is always tough to see the little ones have to go for a surgery

Keep us posted on how she does

How are things otherwise with you guys?

Thank you Yorkie, things are going well otherwise, hubby landed a job on Monday in another shop (which is what he wanted) he still wants to be a mechanic, and with me working 40+ hours while he was out of work we will be covered for August rent cheers I cleaned the other house the other day, it was hard locking the door for the last time but life moves on and we'll be ok. I think having possesion of the new place July 1st helped come to terms with moving it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Possesion on the other house is today so no more going back and forth I can close that chapter of my life. Thank you for asking, I'm a lot less stressed. We still have debt to deal with but for right now that is in the very back of my mind until I need to deal with it with the funds from the home.

I have a great marriage and beautiful children what more do I need?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:23 am

I know it's hard watching your little ones having to under go surgery or when they are nor feeling well. Keep me posted on how her surgery went?

It's good to hear things are starting to look better for you.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:39 am

I'm glad things are getting better for you smurry.

Please let us know how your little girl is doing.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:45 am

smurry,glad to hear that things are going better for you,it is never quite as bad as we think it will be,our biggest fears are nothing but fear itself

Meet each day as if it were brand new,sadly we can't change the fast,but we can certainly change the future
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:08 am

Get well soon to your little one.... and try not to worry yourself into a wreck.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

Keeping you and your little one in my thoughts. *hug*
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:16 pm

Oooooh, you poor thing, I can't imagine how worried you would feel. I know how worried I feel with any dog undergoing surgery, and it must be infinitely worse with a child.

I will be looking for your happy update that all is well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:35 pm

Aww, I know how hard that is with our little ones. Best wishes for your little girl and yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 12:41 pm

Giving you all my healing thoughts.

Keep us updated smurry. I am sure your baby will be fine.. If she is tough like her mommy.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 2:29 pm

Thinking about you two today! 345
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

Surgery went well, I was a wreck when we had to part at the door, my daughter said "you coming mommy?" I started to cry but tried to be strong for her, she went with the nurse no problem, waiting was awful and then when she woke up she was very upset (understandable) she was refusing everything hitting everyone including me and she had an IV in her foot because they couldn't get it in either hand and she was kicking trying to get it out, that was the hardest part of the day for her after that hour passed she was eating popsicles and jello and more like her usual happy self. It took a long time for the use of her legs to come back as they gave her a type of epidural after surgery. We were there all day until 6pm they weren't going to let us leave until she had peed but they let us go as long as I promised to come back if she didn't go before midnight. It has been a long day, I just hope there is no complications and she heals fast. She's a brave little girl. Smile

Thanks for all the well wishes!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:21 pm

Good to hear all went well. Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

I'm glad she is doing well..
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:59 am

Glad things went well for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my baby goes for surgery tomorrow   my baby goes for surgery tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my baby goes for surgery tomorrow
Page 1 of 1