Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really not liking the sound of this.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Really not liking the sound of this..... Empty
PostSubject: Really not liking the sound of this.....   Really not liking the sound of this..... Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 10:21 am

"This small quake is one of many that have occurred in the area in recent decades. Scientists say they are important predictors for potentially more powerful quakes in the future.

"Generally earthquakes that occur under the sea have the potential to create tsunamis," Drysdale said, "but in the case of these small earthquakes there is no instance of that."

Drysdale said there have been about 60 earthquakes in the area since 1990. Sunday's was one of the largest."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/100727/canada/canada_newbrunswick_nb_fundy_earthquake

And here I thought we were far away from this kind of shit. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Really not liking the sound of this..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really not liking the sound of this.....   Really not liking the sound of this..... Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 5:37 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down

Really not liking the sound of this.....
Page 1 of 1