Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughty Cat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Naughty Cat Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Cat   Naughty Cat Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 12:52 am

Our neutered male, Archie is such a weirdo cat. He is one of our strays and he owns the joint, he's been here about 6 years or so when he showed up as a half grown kitten and he's very territorial. He has serious issues with animals wild and tame that don't belong here...he goes after coyotes, foxes and any dogs large or small and stray cats that don't belong here. Weird thing is he should have been dead ages ago and has given us many scares when we witnessed him putting the run on the wild dogs. Bugger puffs every hair on his body and goes right after them. Friday a customer came to pick up his truck and Archie hurt the Pitbull/lab mix female when he attached himself to her face just for sniffing him out of curiosity. Not the first time he has done this with dogs that people bring with them. He is most vicious towards big dogs ...crap the worst was a show prospect GSD 9 month old puppy that I am sure he left scars on her face. Small dogs he smacks with claws in usually but this spring he left claw marks on my mom's dogs head when she was here and went near his food dish. He chases cars like a dog...still hoping to get a video of that.

Odd thing is that he is very gentle beast with our dogs. When Julio was a puppy he harassed the crap out of Arch and did get batted, claws in, numerous times. He loves the girls, he follows Cailleach and lays with her on the deck...he follows us on the off leash night runs and is great with the dogs as the video shows...very tolerant of Julio and Arriba running over him and jumping over him, he comes with us every night. He loves people and little kids and has never harmed a human, he's our "personal greeter at the shop" and he purrs even when kids maul him. Look at him, evil bad boy...lol. Odd thing is that I do trust him with the dogs we own, he follows them everywhere and instigates chase games.
He also does the agility course with them...mostly though always in the way.

Naughty Cat PICT0119-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hifwG-d9ZHc
Back to top Go down

Naughty Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Cat   Naughty Cat Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 8:46 am

Awwwww you got to love cats. I have two neutered males here. Sam loves teasing the dogs to get them to chase him. I came home late last night to finish up some laundry and they were both in the basement chasing a mouse around. Stupid mouse, now I have to go back down there this morning and look for his little dead body Mad

Didn't find any remains, guess that smart mouse got away Smile

Last edited by jamn53 on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Naughty Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Cat   Naughty Cat Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

What a cute cat, I need to take some videos of my Mini-pin and cat, they are hilarious together. Most times they meet mid air flying at one another.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Naughty Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Cat   Naughty Cat Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:09 am

Often times I do not have a camera handy when my cats do the things they do. I think sometimes cats are more entertaining than dogs just because its so random.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Naughty Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Cat   Naughty Cat Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 6:37 pm

I think you are right there Bullet. My cat always does the most randomest things. (I think I just made up a new word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naughty Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty Cat   Naughty Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Cats-
Jump to: