Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spies are Everywhere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Spies are Everywhere   Thu 22 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

My husbands family has owned a lake property for 40 years and just this January his mom and her husband have had to move to town from there, where they lived all year round, due to health reasons and the need to be closer to doctors. My brother in law purchased the place to keep it in the family so it's available to any of us should we choose to use it as always it has. In our section of the lake there has been a lot of improvements made and near all of the old cabins have been replaced with large modern houses. Next door to the family home is one of those remaining old little cabins and the old woman who stays summers has been busy.

She has been reporting to my mom in law the atrocious happenings this summer at her old home. Lol...2 weeks ago the new owner's adult children had the nerve to take the jet boat, put it in the water and drive recklessly...OH MY. They were also having adult beverages in the evenings and playing loud music, can you imagine.!!!

This past weekend my daughter went out with a dozen friends from Thursday night til Monday evening...all ranged in age from 30 to 40 and brought their children with all under 10 years of age. These "kids" as she called them had a wild party every day and night...loud music again, 10 foot tall bonfires and more adult beverages. They were also playing too much football, water sports and were running around half naked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What an old busy body...she'll have an interesting summer cause the parties have just begun. lol!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Spies are Everywhere   Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

Lol I would love to go to bingo with that lady she would amuse me :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29