Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killer Beaver

Go down 
+3
BigBrownEyes29
Mousey
pooperscooper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 7:29 am

I heard about that, I didn't know it killed the dog though I thought it was just attacked.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:37 am

It could a dog if bit an artery and the dog bled to death. Hopefully they catch this beaver and rehome it somewhere far out and remote.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:16 pm

Actually they are very vicious little creatures.. Very much like a badger in my mind. Their tales can whip

My dad used to say to not go around the beaver dens when we were canoeing and stuff. Because they would attack if their young were close
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mini
Admin
Admin

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

Sorry read a couple of more articles.

From what I gather the attacks occured in the water...the beavers best defense. So yes I can see it.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 2:32 pm

That's what my husband had said also that he felt a beaver could easily drown another animal in the water. Yesterday a beaver was shot in that dog park but it was a male juvenile about 3 years old, The attacker was initially reported to have been done by a mother beaver. Media never makes clear factual reports. :roll:

They need the busy body from the lake to watch everything that's happening in Red Deer... :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 2:42 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
That's what my husband had said also that he felt a beaver could easily drown another animal in the water. Yesterday a beaver was shot in that dog park but it was a male juvenile about 3 years old, The attacker was initially reported to have been done by a mother beaver. Media never makes clear factual reports. :roll:

They need the busy body from the lake to watch everything that's happening in Red Deer... :lol: :lol:

LOL

If you see how fast a beaver can take down a tree. Imagine the damage they can do to a dog. The problem I see is these dogs using the park.. aren't hmm wildlife educated. ( hope that makes sense)

The beaver was protecting her young. It isn't a visous or an attack beaver.. arggg... Why do you think they survive from wolves and coyotes. They have a defense as well..
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:17 pm

I like how they found an evil looking beaver for the photo to use Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

Nuts!!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

Did anyone else have a dirty though go through their head when they first read the title?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 12:04 am

kbullet wrote:
Did anyone else have a dirty though go through their head when they first read the title?

I kinda did that on purpose. :lol: :lol: :lol: Got your attention, right, Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killer Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Beaver   Killer Beaver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Beaver
Page 1 of 1