Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saskatchewan takes the lead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Saskatchewan takes the lead Empty
PostSubject: Saskatchewan takes the lead   Saskatchewan takes the lead Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:52 am

Saskatchewan Agriculture Minister Bob Bjornerud announced earlier this week that effective immedietly there will be a $20.00 bounty on all coyotes killed in that Province and that the bounty program will run until the end of March 2010. Forms for payment can be picked up at all Rural Municipality offices beginning next week. Hopefully the 20.00 combined with the 5-10.00 the trapper gets for the pelt, will motivate the hunters and trappers to begin thinning these predators out. Farmers have suffered serious losses due to livestock falling victim to these predators. Hopefully a large number of these Predators will meet their demise before calving and lambing season begins. Manitoba and Alberta should be announcing a similar program within the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Saskatchewan takes the lead   Saskatchewan takes the lead Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:48 am

It needs to be put in place sooner than later,but then the city folk begin to whine about not killing the poor things.

When I lived in Alberta they would come right into my dog yard and try
to get the little dogs.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saskatchewan takes the lead   Saskatchewan takes the lead Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

well can I get that now in alberta

I could of made 100 dollars today.. LMAO

Holy cow.. they were about 500 yards from my house... Bosco started running... I don't think I have ever seen them move so fast. Even with drake they don't run as nearly as fast.

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saskatchewan takes the lead   Saskatchewan takes the lead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saskatchewan takes the lead
Page 1 of 1