Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Neighbors...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

...are great!!! Had a rural version of a block party tonight and there was 15 minutes of fireworks. The dogs within miles are still barking and the yotes are tuning in also. Dam if I was still young and foolish this would have been an all nighter.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 1:35 am

That sounds like so much fun..

I met my one neighbors renters.. ARGG>. is all I can say.. Pulled in as their calf was out and one the road.. Found out he is hmm a renter not a nice one either.. Shouldve went home and got the dogs. just scary looking. Wouldn't call the landlord.. wouldn't give me the number... Such a pretty calf.. Walked right up to the van.. but.. argg.... Can I trade ya
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 1:36 am

Sounds like you had a fun night. When I was kid, we used to have rural block parties all the time. Now the area is slowly becoming subdivision and new neighbours just don't get it. :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:30 am

block partys are sadly pretty much a thing of the past,they used to be so much fun. Like everywhere else we have some really weird neighbors that i don't like,never mind having a party with them
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 10:33 am

When my neighbours next door sell their house we will have a block party.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 11:41 am

Our neighbors don't sell,cause they don't buy,they just move in and when they are done they move on down the road Crazy Neighbors... 870190
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Neighbors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Neighbors...   Crazy Neighbors... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Neighbors...
Page 1 of 1