Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why uis the grass always greener on the other side......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

why uis the grass always greener on the other side...... Empty
PostSubject: why uis the grass always greener on the other side......   why uis the grass always greener on the other side...... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:31 am

Didn't happen to me.. I was at work..

Got a text message from hubby saying momma cow was out. She visited Joey ( the pig) we temporary put him in the kidding pen for the summer.

We fenced off the bush which the grass and trees were taller then my cows. Now why the heck would she get out of this little piece of fencing that is barbed. When they have so much grass to frickin eat. They are finally pushing my bush. Which I wanted. Haven't seen the fox since we moved them into that area. Maybe he/she packed up and left. Damn animals and fences. I swear they cost me a fortune just in fencing the stupid things.

So that is my vent of the day. I checked fencing this morning... only one part she could of gotten out as we put 5 strands of barb wire up. ANd it was a tight squeeze.. arggg.... who the hell wanted cows anyways. good thing it was momma cow as she is nice and friendly and comes to a bucket. If it was the other stupid psychotic beast. We wouldve had to shoot her. I hate that cow with a passion. Sorry animal lovers she aint a nice cow. going to be butchering her in the fall. She is down right mean.. don't know why either.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: why uis the grass always greener on the other side......   why uis the grass always greener on the other side...... Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 8:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, please keep in mind that as I'm reading this I'm laughing with you. Even though your laughing may be delayed by a few weeks. Sounds like an interesting animal gang you have there.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: why uis the grass always greener on the other side......   why uis the grass always greener on the other side...... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:12 am

Easy answer to your question...you must have neglected when building that fence to hold it together with one of your bras...LOL. I don't care for cows unless they are in the freezer anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why uis the grass always greener on the other side......   why uis the grass always greener on the other side...... Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:11 am

Ya well.. now every time I drive down our road.. I have to drive past my drive way and try to see them.. Damn things the bush is so dense.. that they hide.... I will be shipping you some nice dexter meat in the fall.. Supposed to be better then your meat cows.. We will see......

The only cow I like is molly. Not really a cow.. she moos and all.. More like a goat.... just my size I can still head lock her to deworm her.. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why uis the grass always greener on the other side......   why uis the grass always greener on the other side...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why uis the grass always greener on the other side......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Livestock-
Jump to: