Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler

Go down 
+6
kbullet
RedyreRotties
Mini
GypsyJazmine
rotncorso
Snitty
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Empty
PostSubject: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:50 pm

4th of july sale so she can "move" some pups. Repulsive as always.
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:50 pm

4th of july sale so she can "move" some pups. Repulsive as always.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:04 am

& on that site someone posted the link to she posted that she had to move some puppies because she has some bitches due to whelp & needs the room...She makes me sick! Mad
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:31 am

RE: When do you retire?
Hello world!

Oh,last litter of Sephiras she had 4 and quit,well she was still fat.It was late so I figured she have it by morning so I went to bed.Next day no baby,I rushed her to the vet,he tried oxytocin but nothing so she had to have c-section.He said something about a weak uterus?Said I should fix her.I didnt.I want one more litter so I can keep a female back,plus I had bred her for Morkies not purebred Yorkies,which I plan to do this time.She had a dead pup in her,not sure if it was dead from being in there overnight or was never living.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor dog. She's repulsive.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:37 pm

rotncorso wrote:
RE: When do you retire?
Hello world!

Oh,last litter of Sephiras she had 4 and quit,well she was still fat.It was late so I figured she have it by morning so I went to bed.Next day no baby,I rushed her to the vet,he tried oxytocin but nothing so she had to have c-section.He said something about a weak uterus?Said I should fix her.I didnt.I want one more litter so I can keep a female back,plus I had bred her for Morkies not purebred Yorkies,which I plan to do this time.She had a dead pup in her,not sure if it was dead from being in there overnight or was never living.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor dog. She's repulsive.

arg... this is why..... I am an advocate of xrays before and right after the welping. Xrays can be wrong. But at least it is going to be giving you an average number. Right after an xray to make sure the female is cleared. One of the reasons I knew chelsey was in trouble because I knew how many pups... I fixed her on the table. With any dead pup in her for a period of time.. can cause an infection. Plus if it was not an accident breeding. I would run into some problems ( the odds are in favor) of the next breeding. her health and happiness is number one. It does make me sick reading that shit and I don't get how others are accepting of that information. All about the dollar sign to those.. and that one poster threw me through a loop. The fact that they will never change and keep popping out puppies is the sad fact.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:58 pm

There must be a special place in hell for someone who can go to bed and sleep when a bitch still obviously has puppies in her, and then breed her again when she has an obviously compromised uterus from so many litters already.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

I didn't have to read the info out of the topics.. I really didn't.. read the topics and cringed well I am glad they have their own forum now.. to discuss how to make more money from their breedings.

What is that saying... slipped my mind..

Something of birds of a feather flock together
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 4:47 pm

I was completely disgusted that she could go to bed knowing that this dog was in labour. How do you not make sure that every possible puppy is out before you go to sleep?
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

kbullet wrote:
I was completely disgusted that she could go to bed knowing that this dog was in labour. How do you not make sure that every possible puppy is out before you go to sleep?

+1

and you think that would be common knowledge especially for an all knowing "experienced breeder"

She could have easily woken up to a dead mom and dead puppies.......
But she probably would not have cared and that's the sad part
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 6:45 pm

they all deserve each other over there,I won't go back to even read the garbage they post,it is really pathetic
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 12:24 am

Wow, just wow. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:19 pm

Mini wrote:
It does make me sick reading that shit and I don't get how others are accepting of that information. All about the dollar sign to those.. and that one poster threw me through a loop. The fact that they will never change and keep popping out puppies is the sad fact.

+1

Though I'm not surprised. I remember on the U.S. forum side how one so-called breeder left to go to work while her dog was in labour having puppies. Those were (with the exception of eatamouse because she wasn't a member on the U.S. forum at the time) the same members on that forum that were accepting on that. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler   Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiberts-Kennel Aka Seiberts-Puppy-Peddler
Page 1 of 1