Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the snake and the mouse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

the snake and the mouse Empty
PostSubject: the snake and the mouse   the snake and the mouse Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:24 pm

Yesterday I was on the deck and heard something in a grill that is covered and hasnt been used this summer. I came in and told hubby I was afraid it was a rat, he said he would be out soon. When I went back out a tiny baby mouse fell out from the grates and I watched mamma mouse come down and take her baby back up. When hubby came out I said nevermind, its nothing. He went to look but I said just leave them alone, its a mamma just trying to take care of her babies. To my surprise he let them be but said dont come crying to him if they got in the house. Today when I was out there a bull snake came out from under the deck and slowly made his way up into the grill. I felt bad for the mouse family but let nature take its course.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: the snake and the mouse   the snake and the mouse Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm

Sorry but I have a fear of rodents, so if they got into the house, yes, I would go crying. :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: the snake and the mouse   the snake and the mouse Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:41 am

Bull snakes seem to be on the move here,hardly ever go out back that I don't see at least one of slithering through the grass
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the snake and the mouse   the snake and the mouse Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:35 am

That is something I don't see very often out in this neck of the woods.. The odd time you will see a dead one on the highway not a bull snake but a gardner.. ( think I spelled that right)

Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the snake and the mouse   the snake and the mouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the snake and the mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Small Animals and Reptiles-
Jump to: