Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arg

Go down 
+2
MikaKeara
kbullet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kbullet
kbullet

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:04 am

I keep having pregnancy dreams... that I am either pregnant or that I've had a child.... so frickin frustrating that I can't even have a sleep without thinking about babies.
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:42 am

aarggg = (

I can somewhat relate, im not as wanting as you are right now... Im sure with time youll have your precious baby!!!!

Now that we are married im already getting pressured as to when we will have kids. For me its not as easy as doing the deed and here she/he comes 9 months later. I will have to most likely go through many painful procedures before hand, Im not sure if Im quite ready for that just yet..

I have my fingers crossed and keep hoping that you'll wake up one day and you'll be pregnant!! You'd make an awesome mother!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

Found this online dream dictionary for fun.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/p3.htm

Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

If you are really pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. Women in the first trimester of their pregnancy tend to dream of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect your anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of your own mother. As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:22 pm

bullet,I know how frustrated you must be feeling,hopefully it will happen one day soon
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 3:47 pm

Today was the first day that it really hurt to see someone elses baby running around and giggling. It is so frustrating to want something and no matter how hard I work at it, its out of my control. Why couldn't I just want a puppy.. at least with that I could get what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:56 pm

bullet,I feel so bad for you and I know how badly you want to start a family,wish I could do something to help
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:19 pm

awww Bullet don't be sad, it WILL happen!!! You just need to relax and not focus on it too hard, the stress doesn't help...I know easier said then done but chin up and you'll see it will happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:02 pm

I would love to just relax and let nature take its course... but when I can't even escape it in my dreams its hard.
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:09 am

Aparantly the best fertility clinic is in Ottawa.. Im not sure if you know of it..

http://www.conceive.ca/index.php?lang=en

Something you may want to take a look at. I know when im 100% ready, fuck the doctors here and my hometown, im heading that way..

Im really sorry your going through all this Bullet = (
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

A bit of (unsolicted) advice... if the infertility is yours, not your man's....

Get in shape if you are not already in good shape. No pop, booze, junk food, prepared foods, etc. If you smoke - quit.

Eat whole foods - raw fruits and vegetables, meat with no "sauce", eggs, nuts, berries, only whole grain carbs. No prepared drinks except water and milk (if you like milk). Get rid of anything white, prepackaged, with sugar. Cut back on tea and coffee.

Start walking if more serious excercise is out of the question. Make time to get 8 hours sleep a night. Your body will be in a much better state for pregnancy if you follow this. Your blood sugar and hormones will be happy.

The nitty gritty: Sex every 48 hours like clockwork. Missionary, stay with legs up as long as you can afterwards. Your man is NOT to "spill his seed" unless you are the receptacle at the 48 hour timeframe.

If you get superhealthy, which is very do-able but takes effort if you are not already there, and it's still not working out - Clomid. Worked for someone I knew in her forties who could not get pregnant. Good luck!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arg   Arg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: