Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Empty
PostSubject: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

Okay, here is the problem....

you know the spare tire on the back of a Trailer.

It has a cover on it. RIght now it says where I bought it from. I don't want to advertise for them...

However,

I need some creative thoughts.

I want a cover designed and made for " support the troops"

Now I am not very talented. I would consider this and your ideas very special. Also your ideas on how to make this work

Thanks so much...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 11:19 am

Do you know anyone with a embroidery sewing machine?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:53 pm

Let me think but I'm pretty sure your best bet would be to paint your design over the existing advertisement, I've done it before. What size is the tire that's being covered? Out the door I go to look at some tire covers...is it vinyl?.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:15 pm

I don't know.. I will take pics tonight.. and ask hubby when he comes home..

Right now it advertises woody's RV...

and I am not creative in the least........ lol.....

Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:25 pm

now that Mini stated it advertises "Woody's RV" ......is it just me or does anyone else get the image in their head of

Woody the woodpecker holding his "woody"

affraid

(lmfao sorry mini, I just couldn't pass it up) :lol:
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 10:58 pm

My first thought was a 'lamanated' (sp) decal that sticks to vinyl ... One of hubbies long ago friends did them for windows/vinyl ... Have you ever seen magnated ones advertising businesses on the side of company vehicles?in/on car windows? My understanding is Billy hubbies other buddy (hope I'm not confusing them lol) can make any kind of decals they call them.

Think on that for a bit ... I'm sure they wouldn't be too pricey? Seems to me I remember Billy saying he could make any kind of decal ... I'd ask about it but Hubby is pre-occupied with thier 10 day camping and fishing trip and so they're off early tomorrow morning but I could maybe catch Billy on FB if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 9:58 am

The tire is 15 inches... I will post pics in my other thread....

Storm, great ideas, I will keep that in mind......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine   Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all creative people.. even more so pooper;. who can do anything with a sewing machine
Page 1 of 1