Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Empty
PostSubject: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:26 pm

My comments: This base is crawling with soldiers all the time. Even during this time at Canex you see Green all the time.. or soldiers in civi clothes. Good thing the little girl was very smart. But to attempt to take a little girl from a Army/ infantry base is rather stupid and dumb- Even though the crime is beyond words.... Some how.. I would wish that the little girl screamed out at Canex...... and see what would happen. Now I know not all soldiers are great as per the news. But you need to remember That for the most part. Military Takes care of its own and you don't mess with a soldiers family. Whether it is your own or your comrades.

ctvedmonton.ca

The RCMP are on the lookout for an unidentified male who allegedly invited a seven-year-old girl to get into his van at the Canex Express Mart parking lot, located at the Edmonton Garrison north of Edmonton last Sunday.

Police say the girl immediately ran home and informed her parents about this incident, who then reported the incident to military police at the Edmonton Garrison.

Military police have determined that the same male was at the Garrison Edmonton Skateboard park, on the Garrison property shortly before the suspicious incident. St. Albert RCMP have been informed and are part of the investigation.

The suspicious male is described as:

•40-55 years old

•Caucasian
•Approximately 6' feet tall.

•He is estimated as weighing about 180-190 lbs.

•Has dark brown or black hair and is balding.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:07 pm

I'm sure they'll catch that bastard, and some people wonder why I state in today's society, even at community events it's not safe to let your children of certain ages wander without adult supervision. This wasn't directed at you Mini, just something I thought of a while back.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 9:17 pm

Wow, right in the canex parking lot? Jeez figured the base would at least be some what safe Mad
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 9:35 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I'm sure they'll catch that bastard, and some people wonder why I state in today's society, even at community events it's not safe to let your children of certain ages wander without adult supervision. This wasn't directed at you Mini, just something I thought of a while back.

I won't let me kids wonder at an event.. LOL.. they always hold hands or the stroller don't matter if we are at walmart or in town.. However, they are allowed outside by them selves.. Cause even if a vehicle slows down.. Dogs go nuts.

I know mousey.. It is crazy................ Like I said I hope they catch this guy.. because if he had the gumption to try a base.. with soldiers all around.. what else could he do.. arggg....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:49 pm

Even though mine are teens now I still make them travel in pairs at least and when we go to a bigger chain store they have to stay in my sight
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 10:43 am

Living close to the Detroit, Michigan border, you always hear of some child gone missing at least once a week on the news (taken on their way to school, or way to a friends house, or on their way to the local convenience store, or mall). When I was kid, there weren't as many kids gone missing as you hear nowadays. My mom always used to let my sister and me go throughout the neighbourhood with friends from the time the sun came up, until the time the sun set. To me it seems it's getting really bad, and not sure if it's because our laws are not tough enough on criminals. I really do hope they catch that bastard.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:19 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Living close to the Detroit, Michigan border, you always hear of some child gone missing at least once a week on the news (taken on their way to school, or way to a friends house, or on their way to the local convenience store, or mall). When I was kid, there weren't as many kids gone missing as you hear nowadays. My mom always used to let my sister and me go throughout the neighbourhood with friends from the time the sun came up, until the time the sun set. To me it seems it's getting really bad, and not sure if it's because our laws are not tough enough on criminals. I really do hope they catch that bastard.

Yup I remember those days...we were always running around the neighborhood till sundown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him   This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This guy has some balls and I hope they catch him
Page 1 of 1