Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Empty
PostSubject: Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL   Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm

You know you're in shit when the first thing thats said to you is "I'm mad at you you didn't even call me" LOL

Umm err I was busy LOL but got to briefly see my Sister,BIL,Nephew and such and that was important too as they didn't go.

The wrestling costumes were funny as hell watching everyone try to shimmy thier asses into them. Each suit had kind of like a seat belt buckle on the inside and than velcro up the back. Thank god the hall was air conditioned as apparently the suits were hot as heck soon as you bopped around for just a few minutes but funny man did we laugh.

They had the Sumo wrestling,50/50 draws,baloon stomps,toonie toss and my Mother is a lucky B LOL ... Mom won 80.00 from the 50/50 draw and also the 60.00 gift card for LCBO LMAO I tried getting this one guy Tom to help me 'roll ma and we'd split the profits' but he pratically ran like a bitch saying "she'd kill me" D'oh these guys were seriously no fun at all LOL

Great time though but I only have a few pictures just to show a bit of the Sumo wrestling part LOL ... I highly recommend it. Oh and I got off the shit list by promising a four day visit at the end of July LOL.

:face:
Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Img_1511
Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Img_1512

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL   Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 8:38 pm

Sorry the pictures are so big but I don't really know how to fix them and or properly post them on here to please bare with me LOL ... 2 more I think ... let me try ...

Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Img_1514

Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Img_1513
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL   Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:39 am

The suits do look like they would be hot to put on but lots of fun to try out. Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL   Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:45 am

Looks like a good time. :lol: :lol: :lol: In pic two looks like someone was abusing the right booby... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL   Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumo Wrestling at the Stag & Doe LOL ... No not Me LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: