Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are your thoughts on this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

What are your thoughts on this? Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts on this?   What are your thoughts on this? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 9:47 pm

Ok I want to know if you think a landlord would consider this proposal, I think it makes perfect sense but need to hear others opinions...

Lets say a house is for rent for $1300, but instead of paying $1300/mth I pay $1000 and give them $3600 up front for the extra $300/mth. This way I could afford to give them the $3600 from the sale of my home and pay a monthly rent of $1000 for a nicer home.

Do you think a landlord would go for something like that? Hopefully you understand what I mean??
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on this?   What are your thoughts on this? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 10:17 pm

If it equals out to the same I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on this?   What are your thoughts on this? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 11:00 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea, but I would sure as hell get something in writing to ensure that should the landlord decide to uproot you in the next 12 months you have the remaining balance returned to you!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on this?   What are your thoughts on this? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 8:50 am

I agree Rottn,otherwise one could be out of a fair bit of money
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on this?   What are your thoughts on this? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:32 pm

That's definitely a viable option, Smurry. It could be acknowledged in writing on your first rental receipt - as simple as that. There's no reason why the landlord wouldn't accept this as s/he would accrue more interest that way. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on this?   What are your thoughts on this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on this?
Page 1 of 1