Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Boys had fun tonight!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

The Boys had fun tonight!! Empty
PostSubject: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

Here is the boys swimming at the Lake tonight!!

The Boys had fun tonight!! Swimmers-1

The Boys had fun tonight!! Swimming-1

The Boys had fun tonight!! Swimming2-1
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 9:54 pm

K well here is the end result, I just took this one of them all tuckered out from their big swim!! I love these guys soo much!!!!

The Boys had fun tonight!! Tuckeredout
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 12:25 am

Looks like a great time was had by all and isn't it great when they have too much fun and wear themselves out. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 7:01 am

Looks like they had loads of fun! Very Happy You didn't go in with them?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 9:23 am

LOL...I went in to my knees. I don't really like swimming in Lake Ontario much. I did once last year and that was my first time since I was a teenager. For many years we couldn't swim in the water and it just kind of stuck with me but I know that they have been working really hard to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 1:57 pm

It looks like they had a great time and last pic shows it. Smile Would be nice if there were dog beaches nearby me where I could my dog go for a nice swim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:32 pm

I used to swim in Lake Ontario, Bronte Harbour, of course that was many, many moons ago :lol:
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

The last few years it's been safe to swim here in Niagara...or so they tell us Shocked but I am stiff iffy...hard to erase 20 years of don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boys had fun tonight!!   The Boys had fun tonight!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boys had fun tonight!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: